Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

65 Women from Kavanaugh's High School Days Come Together to Call Out Scummy Feinstein on Her Dirty ****

4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't know what high school you were referring to --it's not like the one that I went to.

But I feel sorry for you if your high school was like that.

And I feel even more sorry for the girls who had to be around boys like that.

Students could SMOKE, they only had to cross a small one lane street just 20 feet from the school. Off property and can smell it. This was the late 60's - early 70's though.

You need to keep up to stats on HS (underage) drinking.

https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/underage-drinking.htm

aa_stats_2016-620x350.jpg

drinking.png

Everybody in HS drinks alcohol. Would you believe 30%?

As a HS student there was nothing like getting out of that building out the

back exit on the ground floor and lighting up a coffin nail. Ah, sweet relief. :)

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Students could SMOKE, they only had to cross a small one lane street just 20 feet from the school. Off property and can smell it. This was the late 60's - early 70's though.

You need to keep up to stats on HS (underage) drinking.

https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/underage-drinking.htm

aa_stats_2016-620x350.jpg

drinking.png

Unfortunately today smoking is more of a class thing. And I'm not talking about high school class.. And it doesn't make any difference whether you're in high school or not. LOL

Collins, Flake and Manchin say they will vote for Kavanaugh.  Time to move on.  The Dems in red state re-election battles should vote for Kavanaugh.

I'll bet the Republican controlled states are getting ready to introduce bills next week to ban abortions, suppress voter rights, gerrymander the heck out of all districts from city councils to US House, eliminate worker benefits and many, many more.

The real irony in all this is that Chief Justice Roberts may become the swing vote, if there is one at all.

• Sad 1