Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you clear out your attachments?

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

BUMP. I can't upload ANY photos, since it's "full". PLEASE HELP!!

At the top right of the screen, next to your avatar pic, you'll see your screen name. Click on that to see a drop-down menu. The second option there says "My Attachments". Click on that.

That takes you to the "My Attachments" screen. You'll see a percentage bar telling you how much space you have filled. Below that should be a list showing your attached pictures. You'll then have go to the thread containing that picture. If you remember the posts where you have uploaded pics, then you can skip all of the above and go directly to that post.

On your post, click to edit it. You should then see a small thumbnail of the uploaded picture below your post. On the thumbnail, there is a  "+" sign on the left, and a trashcan on the right. Click the trashcan. Then click "Save" on the post. That will get rid of the uploaded pics. You can go back to the "My Attachments" screen to verify that you now have room to upload more.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Lawrence!

I figured that out & was going to post an explanation*, but you beat me to it. I deleted all the posters that go along with my comments in the I JUST WATCHED thread first. 

*you would think there's an easier way, no? NO.