Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny BLOOPER in "Gun Crazy"

hamradio

Sorry I'm not familiar with the scene, but I'm going to venture a guess: they were in a convertible car? Even when driving with windows down, my hair blows forward...it's just the dynamics of air flow. The windshield prevents air flow, making it go over the top, so it whirlwinds in from the side, from behind.

When my hair's long enough, it's always in my mouth.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Sorry I'm not familiar with the scene, but I'm going to venture a guess: they were in a convertible car? Even when driving with windows down, my hair blows forward...it's just the dynamics of air flow. The windshield prevents air flow, making it go over the top, so it whirlwinds in from the side, from behind.

When my hair's long enough, it's always in my mouth.

Thanks, I've  been in a convertible only once in my life and was a kid at the time. Did some research and you're guess is correct.  Learn something new everyday. :)

side%20view%20convertible%20with%20arrow

10 hours ago, hamradio said:

Thanks, I've  been in a convertible only once in my life and was a kid at the time. Did some research and you're guess is correct.  Learn something new everyday. :)

side%20view%20convertible%20with%20arrow

Well then ham, here's another little bit of information for ya here...

See that Jaguar XJS convertible (or as those superfluous-u users who made 'em over there would call it, "a drophead coupe") you posted here?

Well, don't ever buy one.

(...they're prone to overheat like crazy, and their electrical issues are notorious)

;)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Well then ham, here's another little bit of information for ya here...

See that Jaguar XJS convertible (or as those superfluous-u users who made 'em over there would call it, "a drophead coupe") you posted here?

Well, don't ever buy one.

(...they're prone to overheat like crazy, and their electrical issues are notorious)

;)

Funny in all that air flow went into fast drying hair instead of cooling the engine. ;)

626489.jpg

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings