Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Taylor Stoermer

Casting for TCM Backlot Local Chapter in Providence, Rhode Island

Hi! My wife, Emily, and I are looking to start a new local chapter here in Providence, Rhode Island. We live right next to a TCM cinema and know that our town is a great one for fans of classic films. We'll be at "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" this Sunday and hope to see you there. Either way, let us know if you want to join us as we enjoy all that TCM and the movies have to offer.

Hi Taylor, my partner Peter and I are big TCM fans and love all kinds of movies. We would like to be a part of some local socializing around movies and movie people. Please respond and will communicate. We are not yet Backlot members. We wanted to join a group local to providence. We will be attending the festival in April. Asoucar@cox.net is my email. 

Anthony

Hi Anthony, are you and Peter still Interested in joining/getting a Rhode Island chapter up and running? Please let us know. Thanks! Emily