Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Noir Alley Board

David Guercio

12 hours ago, David Guercio said:

I would also love to request a Noir Alley message board please.

What does that mean?  There is already a thread here in the General Discussions forum dedicated to Noir Alley - and it often overlaps into an all things noir discussion, which is just fine.

Now, I will say, it does kind of bother me - just a bit - when, at the end of every Noir Alley presentation, Eddie Muller mentions that we can "continue the discussion on the Noir Alley Twitter and Facebook pages". How come he doesn't mention this TCM message board site, where I suspect the posters talk about noirs in more detail and with more knowledge than on Twitter and Facebook. I've often wondered why Eddie snubs this site in favour of the usual same old social media platforms.

Come on, Eddie ! At least give us honourable mention !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, misswonderly3 said:

What does that mean?  There is already a thread here in the General Discussions forum dedicated to Noir Alley - and it often overlaps into an all things noir discussion, which is just fine.

Now, I will say, it does kind of bother me - just a bit - when, at the end of every Noir Alley presentation, Eddie Muller mentions that we can "continue the discussion on the Noir Alley Twitter and Facebook pages". How come he doesn't mention this TCM message board site, where I suspect the posters talk about noirs in more detail and with more knowledge than on Twitter and Facebook. I've often wondered why Eddie snubs this site in favour of the usual same old social media platforms.

Come on, Eddie ! At least give us honourable mention !

Thank You!  I have often wondered the same thing.  Maybe because we are a more "select" group than Twitter or Facebook?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings