Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

re: HOLLYWOOD locations,con't > has anyone visited George Reeves' house?

papyrusbeetle

Yep, I went by it on a couple tour rides about twice

They even used it in a terrificly made homage to TINSEL-TOWN & Reeves-(l9l4-59) 2006's HOLLYWOODLAND ($18m.) (***1/2)m in my opinion only  fine work bythe ever increasingly obnoxious-(politics) *Ben Affleck too

Although buses,etc refuse to go further up BENEDICT CANYON, due to the infamous 1969 Tate/Manson murders on Cielo, Drive-(now gone fortunately)& Harlow's 1st husband killed himself up there as well in 1932 (Paul Bern)

On 10/21/2018 at 1:11 AM, spence said:

Although buses,etc refuse to go further up BENEDICT CANYON, due to the infamous 1969 Tate/Manson murders on Cielo, Drive-(now gone fortunately)& Harlow's 1st husband killed himself up there as well in 1932 (Paul Bern)

Yeah, and EXACTLY the reason all those years I lived in L.A. I never ever considered purchasing a home in Benedict Canyon. It always had bad mojo up there.

(...well, THAT of course and the fact that this workin' stiff here could never afford a house up there)

;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings