Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help again, where is fellow TCM-ITE & now BACKLOT member (Mongo) Joe Bounocore???

spence

I've known (*MONGO) JOE SINCE ABOUT 2002 ON THESE FORUMS< WE EVEN USED TO CORRESPOND A LOT & ALSO COMPILED OUR OWN "ALTERNATE *OSCARS CHOICES"-(lifted from Danny Peary book, which is in dire need of an update, stopping with '91?)

Reason I;m asking is I briefly saw him on a GP segment w/Ben M picking his all-timer movie, but it was far too fast to get the details & I often see he's still on here-(MESSAGE BOIARDS) so can anybody help me & send exact link to day he was a GUEST PROGRAMMER & MORE IF POSS  THANK YOU

13 minutes ago, spence said:

AGFAIN, to TopBilled, LawrencA & Jakeem &anyone else do you ever recall his name of MONGO on these boards & real name JOE BOUNOCORE? He was once a TCM "GP" 

As far as I know, the last anyone heard from him (under his screen name Bansi) was in this thread, where he used to post about classic film stars' birthdays:

http://forums.tcm.com/topic/26829-candids-2/?page=496&amp;tab=comments#comment-1868874

The last posted comments say that his Parkinson's was making it harder for him to post.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings