Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous Child Celebs You Would NEVER Recognize Today

hamradio

I suppose this could be true for most of the kid "stars" we knew when.  We could just see RON HOWARD in a recent interview and easily recall any image of OPIE TAYLOR we grew up watching when WE were much younger and "adorable" to realize all this.  Besides....

din't grow up watching most of the kids mentioned in the clip in their "heyday".  I was ALREADY grown up by then.  :huh:  But I got the drift.  And too, seeing our OWN growing up changes, THEIR radical changes were/are to be expected.  How about PAUL PETERSEN then and now?  Or BRANDON CRUZ?  And even "The Beav".  But then too....

Kid actor MASON REESE still looks pretty much the same, just a heavier and older version of his childhood self. ;)

Sepiatone

Eeh! I'm sure ALL of us know people, and regardless them once being minor celebrities or not, who due to perhaps either environmental and/or genetic causation or perhaps though some sort of self-destructive behavior have unfortunately been unable to retain their former good looks or overall physical attractiveness and/or have failed to have kept themselves in good trim as they age, and unlike Yours Truly here!

(...and I don't know about YOU folks, but personally I've always felt a little sorry for 'em)

LOL

;)

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

"I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot!"

QdNc.gif

LOL

And speakin' of which, Lawrence...

Have you seen a recent photo of Robot Monster here lately?

Well I HAVE, and let me tell you here, THAT guy doesn't seemed to have aged a DAY since he was in that flick with George Nader back in '53, dude!

(...I wonder how he does it???) 

• Haha 3

Too bad those pics didn't come out.

And this all isn't true for everybody.  I have an old friend ("old" in as how long I've known him) who just turned 62, but STILL doesn't look like he's hit 40 yet! :o

That s o n o f a b i t c h! :angry:

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Too bad those pics didn't come out.

And this all isn't true for everybody.  I have an old friend ("old" in as how long I've known him) who just turned 62, but STILL doesn't look like he's hit 40 yet! :o

That s o n o f a b i t c h! :angry:

Sepiatone

The Dick Clark Syndrome (forever young) :D

• Haha 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings