Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Videos For The Contest

David Guercio

9 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

I suspect when the appointed month rolls around, TCM will show only the winner's videos, or possibly just snippets of them, on air and maybe have a link to them somewhere. I doubt there's any single place you can go to view all the entries.

Perfectly stated. I imagine some could be embarrassing!

• Haha 1

"i WOULD LIKE TO BE GUEST HOST ON tcm fOR there twentyfifthfth EXCRAVAGAMNZA AND I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH FOR MY FILM TO BE SHOWN TO BE GOIN' COCOANUTS! tHE NINE TEENSEVENTY EIGHT donnie and MARIE OSMOND CLASSIC SET iN BEAUTIFUL Hilo, HAWAAII' and which for some reason the the prejedices at the TCM owenship (ha-ha) have kept forbidden so cruel from the public that is viewing. MARIE DESERVES THIS. \

ALSO STARRING STANLEY ZBORNAK, LURCH AND KENNETH MARS I WILL SELECET THIS MOVIE TO BE THE MOVIE I SELECT AND I WILL SAY 'STICK IT TO THE tcm PROGRAMMERS!' YES, HA-HA! LET MARIE HAVE HER MOMENT!

i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEDICATE MY ON AIR SHOWING TO RON PAUL, RESTORE THE RLOVETION!

crazy-lady+2.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

"i WOULD LIKE TO BE GUEST HOST ON tcm fOR there twentyfifthfth EXCRAVAGAMNZA AND I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH FOR MY FILM TO BE SHOWN TO BE GOIN' COCOANUTS! tHE NINE TEENSEVENTY EIGHT donnie and MARIE OSMOND CLASSIC SET iN BEAUTIFUL Hilo, HAWAAII' and which for some reason the the prejedices at the TCM owenship (ha-ha) have kept forbidden so cruel from the public that is viewing. MARIE DESERVES THIS. \

ALSO STARRING STANLEY ZBORNAK, LURCH AND KENNETH MARS I WILL SELECET THIS MOVIE TO BE THE MOVIE I SELECT AND I WILL SAY 'STICK IT TO THE tcm PROGRAMMERS!' YES, HA-HA! LET MARIE HAVE HER MOMENT!

i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEDICATE MY ON AIR SHOWING TO RON PAUL, RESTORE THE RLOVETION!

crazy-lady+2.jpg

We have a winner!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings