Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IMDB Watch List Question

Janet0312

1 hour ago, Janet0312 said:

I selected a television episode and a film, added them to my IMDB Watch List. But how do you watch them? Is that even an option? FAQ on the site doesn't explain.

I believe it's just meant to be a reminder of things that you wanted to see. It doesn't actually provide them for viewing, only a digital list of titles that you came across that you were interested in seeing. 

Since IMDb is now owned by Amazon, it's possible that if you add one which is available on Amazon Prime, they may tell you as much.

10 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I believe it's just meant to be a reminder of things that you wanted to see. It doesn't actually provide them for viewing, only a digital list of titles that you came across that you were interested in seeing. 

Since IMDb is now owned by Amazon, it's possible that if you add one which is available on Amazon Prime, they may tell you as much.

That's what I thought. I checked my watch list on Prime, but the ones I added to IMDB weren't there. Boogers.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings