Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Muppet Movies

David Guercio

20 hours ago, David Guercio said:

Which Muppet Movies have they shown here on TCM and they have usually shown them for a few years on Thanksgiving Day as part of their family theme right?

The ones that Disney doesn't own, which means you MIGHT have a remote chance of seeing Sony's "Muppets From Space" or "Muppets Take Manhattan".  That's it.

And "remote" doesn't necessarily mean Thanksgiving.  You'd have a hundred better chances on streaming, where they've both joined the Columbia Orphans.

This thread really started yesterday? Because I'm getting extremely strong deja vu of the same request from months ago or a year ago, complete with EricJ giving the exact same answer!

Anyway, looks like Muppets Take Manhattan is the only one TCM has ever aired (which I believe I also posted in that other thread).

4 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

This thread really started yesterday? Because I'm getting extremely strong deja vu of the same request from months ago or a year ago, complete with EricJ giving the exact same answer!

Anyway, looks like Muppets Take Manhattan is the only one TCM has ever aired (which I believe I also posted in that other thread).

Here's the other thread:

http://forums.tcm.com/topic/252219-the-muppet-movies/

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings