Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nancy

Need the titles to 2 silents and 1 talkie!!

Hello, Hope you can help me....

I'm looking for the titles to 3 movies:

1. Silent-WWI? Two buddies enlist in the war as pilots. One loves the girl back home and the other one is actually dating her but the other friend doesn't know. Long story short at the end he mistakenly kills his friend because the friend is flying a German plane to get back to his base after being shot down, he commandeers the plane knowing it is risky and he does get killed.

2. Silent. A married man wants to have an affair with a city woman who came to his village and she talks him into killing his wife. He takes his wife on their little boat on a rouse to go to the city and he's going to drown her on the way. He tries to and can't go through with it. They get to the city, end up having a great time and come home only to get caught in a bad storm on the water. She is washed overboard and thought dead and he is devastated.

3. Talkie. About a WWI French soldier after the war who cannot live with himself after watching a German soldier same age as he, dying, whom he killed. He finds out though personal effects that he had the same interests in music as he did and it is eating him alive especially that he helped him sign his name to his last letter to his father back home before he died. He decides to go to Germany to find the family and visit them and confess he is the "killer" of their son. He ends up not telling them right away, he pretends he knew their son and was friends with him. They take him into their lives and love him as their own while privately he suffers the remorse and horrors of the war and what happened. The dead man's fiance' finds out the truth from the French man and tells him that he can never tell the family who he really is as this will totally devastate them. He does not tell them and the movie leads you to believe he stays with the family and suffers his own personal fate. FANTASTIC MOVIE!

I hope this is enough information to help you help me find the names of these movies.

Thank you!

Nancy