Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A "callback"....

Sepiatone

Without wasting time doing a search, I'll mention that in some thread(s) recently I mentioned I'm not all that "enthralled" with AUDREY HEPBURN.  That all the "gushing" over her was, to me, undeserved.

This might have given the impression that I thought she lacked any talent at all.  But I must reiterate....

It's maybe and mostly some of her earlier works, the ones that get the "adoration" factor that I found not all that good to me.  I do have to admit that I DO like, MY FAIR LADY, WAIT UNTIL DARK, and CHARADE.  And although I'm not a big "fan" of Ms. Hepburn, I think her work in these films didn't slog them down or make them not as good as they should have been.  She did just fine in those roles that would have been done just as well by many other actresses.  That she didn't make the movies any WORSE is the point I'm trying to make.  I think her an adequately competent actress.  Just not exceptional. That's all.

Sepiatone

Sorry, but never give Tor any thought.  But whenever he shows up in anything I happen to be watching, he doesn't bother me.  In fact, he DOES closely resemble(or was resembled by...) a GYM teacher I had in the 8th grade!  :wacko:  

So, it's kind of amusingly pleasant to see him in anything.  :)

Sepiatone

On 11/15/2018 at 8:01 AM, Sepiatone said:

Without wasting time doing a search, I'll mention that in some thread(s) recently I mentioned I'm not all that "enthralled" with AUDREY HEPBURN.  That all the "gushing" over her was, to me, undeserved.

Cute face - but way, way skinny.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings