Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

max fleischer superman cartoons

NipkowDisc

it was the first time supes was ever on the screen and it was a humdinger. gottum all posted on youtube, 2 hours and 26 minutes worth. so downloaded the whole thing, formatted it and got the whole deal on a 4.3GB DVD at 4000 mps. the whole thing came to just under 4.3GB. whatta squeeze. watched it last not and was very impressed with the job I done and these are prints with the restored technicolor. my personal favorite has always been the magnetic telescope. 

:)

Related image

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

it was the first time supes was ever on the screen and it was a humdinger. gottum all posted on youtube, 2 hours and 26 minutes worth. so downloaded the whole thing, formatted it and got the whole deal on a 4.3GB DVD at 4000 mps. the whole thing came to just under 4.3GB. whatta squeeze. watched it last not and was very impressed with the job I done and these are prints with the restored technicolor. my personal favorite has always been the magnetic telescope. 

:)

Related image

Here's somethin' I'll bet ya didn't know, Nip!

Ironically, the guy in charge of painting the animation cells for this earliest of all the Superman series was named Murray Alowishus REEVES!!!

And yeah, you guessed it! HE died young TOO!

Weird, huh?!

(...okay, I admit it...I was just seein' if I could start another urban legend here) ;)  

Trivia..the original 1938 Superman couldn't fly, only jump. 

When he first débuted in Action Comics #1 way back in 1938, Superman couldn't flyat all — instead, he could jump the wonderfully specific height of 1/8th of a mile. His ability to fly would first appear in Superman cartoons and Radio plays, before he picked it up in the comics for the first time in 1941

comics-story_650_082514041153.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH-kB4e_z0UIUJbisXKVX

2 hours ago, Dargo said:

Here's somethin' I'll bet ya didn't know, Nip!

Ironically, the guy in charge of painting the animation cells for this earliest of all the Superman series was named Murray Alowishus REEVES!!!

And yeah, you guessed it! HE died young TOO!

Weird, huh?!

(...okay, I admit it...I was just seein' if I could start another urban legend here) ;)  

animation cel with just one L.

short for celluloid.

:D

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings