Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uintah Basin in Eastern Utah

tcmc

I'm a new member to TCM Backlot and I live in what is known as the Uintah Basin of Utah.

This area of Eastern Utah is underneath the notch that is formed by Wyoming and west of Colorado.

Some of the cities in the Basin are Vernal, Roosevelt, Duchesne, Fort Duchesne, Ballard and others.

I would love to start a Backlot local chapter out here in the Basin and we need to have at least five members

to start a local chapter. If you live east of Salt Lake City out in the Uinta Basin or near the Uinta basin let me know

and we could start a chapter out here and have movies that we can watch every month on the big screen without

having to drive all the way to Salt Lake City. As a member of Backlot you get a free pass each month to a big screen showing

of the classic movie for that month.

So if you live near the Uintah Basin of Utah let me know and if you're not a Backlot member join up. You get the first month free it only cost like $7.50 a month and your free ticket each month will cover that cost and there's all kinds of kewl contests to win all kinds of kewl prizes and go on Turner Classic Movies and introduce a movie with Ben mankiewicz and all kinds of kewl stuff.

Also be sure and stop by my website www.ClassicMovieCorner.com

Terry aka, TCMC

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings