Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK, I'm back(...and where I've been)

Sepiatone

You here have never really personally had the honor, privilege and pleasure of meeting my wife ALICIA, who sadly passed this past Tues. (Dec. 11)...

But, as this is her favorite time of year, she'd hate that this news would dampen anyone's holiday spirit in any way. So, in honor, do your very best to have the best Christmas possible and love those close to you limitless, as she has always done.

All of us in her family, and some who aren't, hope to do as well as we can this Christmas and beyond.

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

So sorry to hear of your beloved Alicia's passing, Sepia.

Here's to the hope your time of grieving will be short, and that soon your only thoughts of her will be those of all the happier moments you two shared over those many years together.

• Thanks 1

I am so saddened to hear of your great loss Sepia. I hope that you will forever have the most kind, loving and wonderful memories of your life together. She must have been a wonderful lady who allowed to share your movie thoughts with us for so many years. May she rest in peace.

Rey

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

You here have never really personally had the honor, privilege and pleasure of meeting my wife ALICIA, who sadly passed this past Tues. (Dec. 11)...

But, as this is her favorite time of year, she'd hate that this news would dampen anyone's holiday spirit in any way. So, in honor, do your very best to have the best Christmas possible and love those close to you limitless, as she has always done.

All of us in her family, and some who aren't, hope to do as well as we can this Christmas and beyond.

Sepiatone

Sep--

I know this is a difficult time for you, but at the same time you have so many beautiful and lovely memories of your wife to give you solace and comfort.

May God bless both of you.

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved Alicia, Sepiatone. I know you mentioned she was not in good health for awhile; she no longer has pain and I hope that can be a small comfort to you.

As yanceycravit wrote, maybe you can share with us her favorite film so we may watch it in her honor.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings