Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Michael Cohen comes clean

Yeah, that's probably worse.  Just shows what scum Trump surrounds himself with.  These were Donald's actions that Cohen was defending BTW.

But the first step to redemption is confession and Cohen has admitted to all of this.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, HIGHWAY said:

People who have blind hate for Trump don't have a problem rehabilitating and using the likes of Michael Cohen,  Bill kristol, David Frum, and the Lincoln Project. 

So, you like Trump even though you are making posts about him committing rape.

• 2 weeks later...

Having finished Bob Woodward's Rage which was okay, but most of it was reported on television I have started Michael Cohen's Disloyal.

Cohen says that if you want to know the inner workings of the Mafia you get it from a member.  He is not kidding.  I am only a couple of chapters in and wowsers.  Of course, Cohen is apologetic and repentant.  He is mostly concerned with how he can make amends to his children and wife.  That said, he pulls no punches by saying how intoxicated he was by power.  So much so that he got off on being nasty and cruel and destroying people's lives in the name of Donald Trump.   He doesn't paint himself as a nice person in any shape or form.   While it  is Trump who encourages him to be like this it isn't just Donald but his entire family who acts this way day in and out and toward everybody and everything.

Trump really treats Don Junior like the embarrassing village idiot.  It is no wonder that it is fear that makes his children dote on him as they do.

'He's a loser who did true damage to this country!' Magician and former Celebrity Apprentice star Penn Jillette slams Trump as a 'clear villain' and blames him for thousands of Covid deaths on Michael Cohen's podcast

36376034-0-image-a-66_1607003735395.jpg

'He is a f***ing loser who did true damage to his country and everything that I love,' Penn Jillette said in an audio clip exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com.

• Thanks 1
Michael Cohen received a reply

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

73a57261c71de8f54213b962d012ad57a8-29-ro

"Roger's a ****ing pervert," Trump said to me.  "But he can help me.  He's the dirty trickster.  He's the best trickster money can buy."

The Boss had no concern for the morality or sexual conduct of his acolytes or team members like Roger Stone, a swinger known for wearing ****-less chaps during the Gay Pride Parade in Manhattan

- page 125, Michael Cohen's Disloyal

39 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

73a57261c71de8f54213b962d012ad57a8-29-ro

"Roger's a ****ing pervert," Trump said to me.  "But he can help me.  He's the dirty trickster.  He's the best trickster money can buy."

The Boss had no concern for the morality or sexual conduct of his acolytes or team members like Roger Stone, a swinger known for wearing ****-less chaps during the Gay Pride Parade in Manhattan

- page 125, Michael Cohen's Disloyal

This post implies that Stone is immoral and a pervert because he is gay.

16 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

This post implies that Stone is immoral and a pervert because he is gay.

No.  It does reveal that he is gay and repeated that Trump thinks that makes him a pervert.   Cohen is trying to make the point that Trump paints himself as champion to evangelicals, thinks that Stone is a pervert but has no problem with that because he is useful to him.

i have gay friends and relatives.  I would never think that of them.

Just now, Bogie56 said:

No.  It does reveal that he is gay and repeated that Trump thinks that makes him a pervert.

i have gay friends and relatives.  I would never think that of them.

Yes it does.    I never said that YOU were implying that (DUH).

(but as you note Trump clearly equates gay with pervert).

I assume Cohen doesn't but that statement from his book  comes off in a poorly by linking ;morality or sexual conduct with being gay.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yes it does.    I never said that YOU were implying that (DUH).

(but as you note Trump clearly equates gay with pervert).

I assume Cohen doesn't but that statement from his book  comes off in a poorly by linking ;morality or sexual conduct with being gay.

Okay so we are on the same page for point one.

But as the content of the post had Cohen saying that Stone is gay and Trump thought he was a pervert did it need you to say "this post implies, etc."?   The content was already obvious so by "this post implies" I thought you were then taking issue with the person who posted it as having the problem.  Hopeful you can see why I thought that.  But whatever.

You may be right by linking moral  or sexual conduct together but that is not what I thought Cohen was saying at all.  I think he was saying that Stone was both morally corrupt (dirty trickster) and gay.  The two can co-exist and if taken this way being gay does not mean being morally corrupt.  Though again, I'm sure Cohen thinks Trump thinks that about gays.

And last, Cohen's point is that Trump is knowingly willing to surround himself with nefarious characters - including himself!

• 2 weeks later...

I admit that this had occurred to me about Gaetz and Rick Santorum as well.

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

Or after high school...or law school...or at a congressional hearing.
Quote Tweet

default_profile_mini.png

joe inc

@jincard
· 7h
Replying to @MichaelCohen212 @POTUS and 4 others
Matt Gaetz is the kind of guy that everyone wanted to beat up in High School
11 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Of course he will pardon them.  Then if they called to testify, they will "not recall" whatever it is they are asked about.  Or outright lie.  Be hard for a judge to actually hold them in contempt.

1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Of course he will pardon them.  Then if they called to testify, they will "not recall" whatever it is they are asked about.  Or outright lie.  Be hard for a judge to actually hold them in contempt.

"I do not recall" will not help if a case turns on documents.  Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen were nailed on documents.

Outright lies if caught will se them in prison.  I think Michael Cohen knows a thing or two about what he is talking about here.

12 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

"I do not recall" will not help if a case turns on documents.  Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen were nailed on documents.

Outright lies if caught will se them in prison.  I think Michael Cohen knows a thing or two about what he is talking about here.

White collar crimes tend to leave a lot of paper trails.  Just a matter of discovering what's there and gaining access to it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, txfilmfan said:

White collar crimes tend to leave a lot of paper trails.  Just a matter of discovering what's there and gaining access to it. 

Yes and that is why an outright lie could come back to bite you when documents surface to reveal the truth.

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

How does a prosecutor proves someone is lying when they say "I do not recall"? 

Also how would documented evidence hurt the folks that were pardoned?

19 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

How does a prosecutor proves someone is lying when they say "I do not recall"? 

Also how would documented evidence hurt the folks that were pardoned?

They may ofer answers beyond I do not recall.  Who can tell.  Not you or I anyway.

A State case that is document based would still be tricky for the Trump family.  And that is exactly what seems to be shaping up.

• Thanks 1