Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Movie Is This

Flamengo

I have been trying to remember the name of this movie for some time.  The movie is in a contemporary setting.  It will probably never be shown on TCM because of how recent it is.

It involves a young man in his mid twenties.  He  is involved with one young lady, then he gets involved with another.  I think they all might be friends.  It doesn't work out, for some reason.  I think the two women become roommates.  Eventually he leaves because I think he just isn't sure which one he wants to be with.  I'm not sure this is how the film progressed up until this part.

The guy decides to leave.  It seems he is leaving for good.  He goes on this long treq and the further he goes the more problems he encounters.  I think he runs out of money and he doesn't know what to do.  So he decides to return to the ladies he left.  When he gets back, he walks in and they both are happy to see him.  He doesn't explain much.  He just sits down.  The movie implies that the three of them are now going to live together.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings