Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello! Introducing myself...

I'm in Jacksonville, FL and i've been watching TCM for a few years... it's become by default channel to turn to when it seems there's nothing on. Thanks to TCM I've "discovered" stars like William Holden and supporting aces like Wendell Corey, as well as vastly expanding my viewership of proven favorites like Joel McCrea.

Looking forward to plenty of informative, funny, and sometimes utterly pointless conversations here :)

> {quote:title=VideoVertigo wrote:}{quote}

> Looking forward to plenty of informative, funny, and sometimes utterly pointless conversations here :)

Oh, you'll certainly see plenty of utterly pointless conversations here. Welcome aboard! :)

*Oh, you'll certainly see plenty of utterly pointless conversations here. Welcome aboard!*

Scscu,

Don't forget to keep that pointless conversation on-topic otherwise, well, otherwise, we know what happens.

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote}

> *Oh, you'll certainly see plenty of utterly pointless conversations here. Welcome aboard!*

>

> Scscu,

>

> Don't forget to keep that pointless conversation on-topic otherwise, well, otherwise, we know what happens.

Speaking of pointless:

"Now, what's all this crud about TCM showing new movies?"

Video Vertigo...welcome aboard. We love classic films here. You'll get the hang of things quickly enuf on our new and improved TCM Message Board. You'll create a thread...and have meaningful conversations with folks. And then it will be interrupted by some inane entry and then there'll be a flare-up and our WebAdmins will censor the whole thing and shut it all down. If nothing I says makes sense, trust me. It will, soon enough.

In between that time, there'll be some movie talk and some great in-depth essays by some of our veterans. Bring your knowledge, bring your love of old movies. I love classic films and I love these boards.

Welcome!