Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shannon

for those that may not be aware(MY HANDE WAS SPENCER & FOR YEARS)

Only thought I'd write these because as most know tcm.com apparently had an overall very recently & they gasve me the handle of just plain SPHANNON now, must apparently start from scratch NOT FAUR FOLKs1(TRIVIA: river SHANNON IN IRELAND IS BY FAR Largest OIN ALL OF IRELAND & MENTIONED IN THE ALL-TIMER 1952 "THE QUIET MAN" AS WELL

(P.S. But, only hrs ago set me straight & linked me to all my past posts & such  THANKS AgaiN PALLY! My handle is only (SHANNON) & I had (4,000) posts prior to 7 back around 2001 I had many furst tcm handle (myidolsoencer) & had maybe (2000)too!?

(P.S> WATS YOU NAME AGAIN POA? & HOW MANY HAVE HAD THIS ASO OCCUR????   THANX

Spence, it's good to see you back.

I'll be looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

1 hour ago, shannon said:

Only thought I'd write these because as most know tcm.com apparently had an overall very recently & they gasve me the handle of just plain SPHANNON now, must apparently start from scratch NOT FAUR FOLKs1(TRIVIA: river SHANNON IN IRELAND IS BY FAR Largest OIN ALL OF IRELAND & MENTIONED IN THE ALL-TIMER 1952 "THE QUIET MAN" AS WELL

(P.S. But, only hrs ago set me straight & linked me to all my past posts & such  THANKS AgaiN PALLY! My handle is only (SHANNON) & I had (4,000) posts prior to 7 back around 2001 I had many furst tcm handle (myidolsoencer) & had maybe (2000)too!?

(P.S> WATS YOU NAME AGAIN POA? & HOW MANY HAVE HAD THIS ASO OCCUR????   THANX

• Like 1

Haha, those of you on the board who think we don't recognize your different incarnations are just fooling yourselves. I've been on this board over 12 years and not only have kept my screen name, but my silly (and now relevant) avatar.

• Like 1