Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tcn viewers are better programmers than tcm slackers

NipkowDisc

I'll prove it. the next 2 discs I'm planning to watch on my little personal 7" Sylvania DVD player are Lust for a Vampire, one of the hammer karnstein trilogy films with imo kim novak lookalike yutte stensgaard and the british horror sci-fi movie Xtro.

now wouldn't those 2 make an excellent tcm underground double feature? tcm will never show such fare because they are slackers feeding us the same ole slop from their stasis frozen film coffer where time stands still.

but we can download and we can burn and that's why they're beaten!

fletcher Christian's sill free! that's why they hate him! hate his friends!...and that's why they're beaten!

viewers can still burn!

:lol:

Image result for clark gable and charles laughton

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

tcm will never show such fare because they are slackers feeding us the same ole slop from their stasis frozen film coffer where time stands still.

:lol:

Image result for clark gable and charles laughton

Them's fighting words. First TCM will give you warning points for incivility and then make you walk the plank in your Captain Bligh wardrobe. I'd be careful if I were you.

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

now wouldn't those 2 make an excellent tcm underground double feature? tcm will never show such fare because they are slackers feeding us the same ole slop from their stasis frozen film coffer where time stands still.

image.png

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings