Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I finally got it!

Sepiatone

The DVD of IMMORTAL BELOVED my daughter burned for me,  I was hoping to get it a while ago so at least my wife too, could see it before she passed on( which we didn't see coming then, so....)

I don't see why any of those who dole out awards didn't see fit to acknowledge this film's outstanding performances by GARY OLDMAN,  JEROEN KRABBE among others( and the superb direction of BERNARD ROSE, but regardless, When watching it( and whenever I watched the old VHS I have) I usually come to tears when this scene comes along, but EXTRA this time because it too, was my dear wife's favorite scene in the movie!  And what a STATEMENT it makes, too!!

I just LOVE this movie.  And BTW( hee-hee) it DOES have IMHO, one of the BEST soundtracks!  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, Sepiatone said:

The DVD of IMMORTAL BELOVED my daughter burned for me,  I was hoping to get it a while ago so at least my wife too, could see it before she passed on( which we didn't see coming then, so....)

I don't see why any of those who dole out awards didn't see fit to acknowledge this film's outstanding performances by GARY OLDMAN,  JEROEN KRABBE among others( and the superb direction of BERNARD ROSE, but regardless, When watching it( and whenever I watched the old VHS I have) I usually come to tears when this scene comes along, but EXTRA this time because it too, was my dear wife's favorite scene in the movie!  And what a STATEMENT it makes, too!!

I just LOVE this movie.  And BTW( hee-hee) it DOES have IMHO, one of the BEST soundtracks!  ;)

Sepiatone

Saw that film when it first came out, and I agree totally with your assessment of its fine qualities.

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings