Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

4 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Warren reminds me too much of a humorless high school math teacher and I don't think 

I'm the only one. Now that summer's here it's grape Kool-Aid time. It's unfortunate that

such a wonderful beverage has become a negative meme for mindless indoctrination.

You hit the nail on the head. I had a woman like that for 7th and 8th grade math! It's a miracle that I can even count to 10 today.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheCid said:

I don't believe Warren is a viable candidate to defeat Trump.  However, I do not think in Warren's case it has anything to do with "Not enough intelligent people in America..."  

Many, many voters are just sick to death of phonies. That's why Warren has no chance.

6 hours ago, TheCid said:

You don't vote and are proud of it, so what does it matter to you?

It really doesn't matter that much to me, but I've never understood the idea that if you

don't vote you can't be interested in politics. One good thing about presidents is that,

in most cases, they don't have much of an effect on one's personal life. Sure Trump

is just a lying con man, which is what he has been his whole adult life, but on a personal

level he doesn't effect my life all that much.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

Jim Jones didn't even give his worshipers Kool Aid. He gave them some cheap knock-off stuff instead (Flavor Aid).

I've read a couple different versions of exactly what was used. Some say just Flavor Aid, others say

both were used, though I hope that even Jones was not demented enough to mix Flavor Aid with

Kool Aid.

4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

You hit the nail on the head. I had a woman like that for 7th and 8th grade math! It's a miracle that I can even count to 10 today.

Yes, I don't think there enough math nerds out there to save Warren. :(

7 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Rogue WH Snr Advisor @RogueSNRadvisor 5h5 hours ago

Elizabeth Warren is the best candidate for President that we have seen in this country in years.

That she isn't leading polls in a landslide speaks to the depth & depravity of the establishment class.

A truly inspiring person & politician.

:)

Yes,  the Dem party is run by those with little depth but a lot of depravity.    This is why Trump will win again.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yes,  the Dem party is run by those with little depth but a lot of depravity.    This is why Trump will win again.

And the Republican Party is a smooth sailing ship?  Sure at the moment they are unified but only behind a nut job and a wacko hard core base.  And there are a heck of a lot of real conservatives who have left the party because of Trump.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

And the Republican Party is a smooth sailing ship?  Sure at the moment they are unified but only behind a nut job and a wacko hard core base.  And there are a heck of a lot of real conservatives who have left the party because of Trump.

The GOP is also a mess and yea, they are lead by a complete incompetent wacko.  

But back to this tweet;  to me it looks like it was written by a conservative since it knocking the Dem party establishment.   I assume 'establishment class' means Dems like Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

33 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Aaron RuparVerified account @atrupar 3h3 hours ago

(@NC Rally) TRUMP on Elizabeth Warren:

"Pocahontas is gaining a little bit because we probably used the 'Pocahontas' a little bit too early, but that's okay, we will bring it out of retirement very soon." #BeBest

------------------------------------------

Geez.......is THAT all ya got, old man?!  :rolleyes:

Vaudeville died as soon as everyone could see those routines in the movies over and over again.

trump's tired old routines no doubt will work with his limited base, but they're just boring and dull to even hear about over and over again.

He has been so outrageously low that I don't think he's going to impress people anymore with his hateful antics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrownShoes said:

Does anyone else find this thread title as hilarious as I do?

A few years back most people at this forum said the same thing about the Trump titled thread.

Think about that one.

• Thanks 1

Is it only me, OR does it seem to anybody else that EVERY damn time this woman finishes a sentence, it looks AND sounds as if she's about to cry?

Sorry Liz, but evidently you haven't heard sounding like a damn WIMP doesn't and pretty much never HAS "sold well" in these United States. And YEAH, even THOUGH you might have some "inner strength" in there.

(...remember here: In politics, and ESPECIALLY in TODAY'S political environment, "PERCEPTION is everything"!)

Just now, Dargo said:

Sorry Liz, but evidently you haven't heard sounding like a damn WIMP doesn't and pretty much never HAS "sold well" in these United States.

Hasn't stopped Trump any. 

trump-scared.jpg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Hasn't stopped Trump any. 

trump-scared.jpg

Wow! Now THAT must be one rare photo shot of the fat-assed AND fat-headed current POTUS!

(...'cause for THAT SOB to be shown "crying" has GOT to be as rare an occurrence as it would be for him to actually admit he might be WRONG about something and/or apologizing about some stupid thought that he's blurted out of his pie-hole and/or sent out via one of usual asinine little "tweets"!) 

39 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Wow! Now THAT must be one rare photo shot of the fat-assed AND fat-headed current POTUS!

Here is a recent one ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkrNu0L7y9Cd7PUHcZBXY

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Here is a recent one ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkrNu0L7y9Cd7PUHcZBXY

Oh c'mon here, Bogie! I can tell a photo-shopped pic when I see one, ya know.

(...ALTHOUGH I must admit whoever did the photoshopping in THIS case here, DEFINITELY captured the overall "persona" of..yep, here it comes again..the fat-assed and fat-headed current POTUS, alright!)

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Not like this tough guy ...

ny-news-trump-kavanaugh-crying-20180927

Yeah, but how ELSE was this guy supposed to press the thought during his conformation hearings that he "likes beer"???

(...in fact, I once knew a guy who started crying when I took HIS beer away from him after he'd already had too much of it...ah yes, it was a sorrowful sight indeed!)

• Haha 2

Elizabeth Warren's new plan targets Wall Street and private equity 'vampires'

"....In an extensive plan released two weeks ahead of the second round of Democratic presidential debates hosted by CNN, Warren is calling for the reinstatement of a modern Glass-Steagall Act, which would wall off commercial from investment banks,

new restrictions on the private equity industry,

and legislative action to more closely tie bank executives' pay to their companies' performance. .........

Backlash from the financial industry would be an added bonus for Warren's campaign, which is keen to remind primary voters of her long record of opposing deregulation and supporting stricter rules on the big banks and other corporate lenders. The plan arrives as Warren climbs in most public polling of the 2020 race, .............

Warren writes. "To raise wages, help small businesses, and spur economic growth, we need to shut down the Wall Street giveaways and rein in the financial industry so it stops sucking money out of the rest of the economy." ....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/politics/elizabeth-warren-wall-street-plan/index.html

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Yeah, but how ELSE was this guy supposed to press the thought during his conformation hearings that he "likes beer"???

(...in fact, I once knew a guy who started crying when I took HIS beer away from him after he'd already had too much of it...ah yes, it was a sorrowful sight indeed!)

This shot brought to mind his reminiscences of his days with Squeegy, or whatever his name was.

2 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

This shot brought to mind his reminiscences of his days with Squeegy, or whatever his name was.

Yeah, the typical "Frat Boy" reminiscences, alright.

BUT, ya know what they say doncha?! "Today's pampered little frat boys have a better chance of becoming Tomorrow's leaders!"

(...well, it worked ESPECIALLY well for the fat-assed and fat-headed frat boy who NOMINATED the big crybaby up there for the highest court in the land anyway, didn't IT?!!!)

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

A few years back most people at this forum said the same thing about the Trump titled thread.

Think about that one.

I'll think about it for him.

Trump was not a fake Indian. So I don't see any comparison at all.

You're really reaching on that one, james. She has zero chance of becoming President.

Zero.