Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Organizing St. Louis Chapter

roblevy

Yes a lot of us have been talking about this fir a while. has anyone attempted to start it yet? you can reach me at stlouisbacklotchaptergmail.com put St Louis Backlot in the subject. Lets get it rolling! If you are interested, as soon as i get enough email address and we need to pick a theater that shows Fathom Events. I know of two Edwardsville ill(just across the river) and Ronnie's theater in south ST. Louis. Any suggestions?

Also I am going to have a email address set up, and will also get a FB page going by end of week. I will post it here when i have the FB page up. Hope to have enough sign ups to get a Diner meet and great together sometime in February or March. Thinking Old Spaghetti factory in Lacleds landing. Please feel free to email me at the above address, will have the new one up soon. 

Any questions please email or respond to this thread. 

Edited by Edward209
UPDATE

OK new need to sort this out since I already talked to TCM who said there wasn't a chapter and they signed off on me starting one. so we need to figure h=out which one is going up and which FB page to use etc...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings