Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Olivia de Havilland fans

Hello,

I'm a huge Olivia de Havilland fan, yet I cannot locate a fan site. Do any of you know of a fan site? I believe Ms. de Havilland lives in France and is approx. 92 yrs. "young", but we never hear anything about her these days. She's contributed soooo much to Hollywood and I hate to see her 'forgotten'. Anyway to catch up on what she's doing now?

Thanks.

> {quote:title=imakatlvr wrote:}{quote}

> Hello,

>

> I'm a huge Olivia de Havilland fan, yet I cannot locate a fan site. Do any of you know of a fan site? I believe Ms. de Havilland lives in France and is approx. 92 yrs. "young", but we never hear anything about her these days. She's contributed soooo much to Hollywood and I hate to see her 'forgotten'. Anyway to catch up on what she's doing now?

>

> Thanks.

Ms deHavilland, whom I had the pleasure of seeing in person two years ago at the Motion Picture Academy and Los Angeles County Museum on the occasion of her 90th birthday, is preparing her memoirs, which will probably be published shortly.

In the meantime, you may be able to catch up on her doings, and contact other like-minded fans here:

http://oliviaonline.tripod.com/

As a huge Errol Flynn fan, I have been hearing about and looking forward eagerly to these supposed memoirs for over 5 years, and yet, nothing real has ever come to light. Not even so much as a publisher's name or a projected publication date that I have heard about.

Are you sure she is still writing them? Frankly, I've about given up we've been waiting so long.

If you have some 'hard' information about this, I'd love to hear about it. But so far, all I've heard is the rumor...and I've been hearing that for so long I no longer believe it, absent any hard evidence.