Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

request for tcm

NipkowDisc

please if you can air the colorized versions of Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House and Chain Lightning.

it could change minds.

advertise it as colorized night.

:D

"they'll see and they'll know and they'll say why she wouldn't even colorize a fly."

Image result for ted turner colorized movies

On 1/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, NipkowDisc said:

please if you can air the colorized versions of Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House and Chain Lightning.

it could change minds.

"they'll see and they'll know and they'll say why she wouldn't even colorize a fly."

wait...what about "Hot Spell"?

On 1/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, NipkowDisc said:

it could change minds.

Image result for ted turner colorized movies

Are you crazy and excuse me for saying that. Don't you realize they will never be able to colorize this film, due to the scene where Myrna Loy tells the painter what exact shades and tints that she wants the rooms in the house to be like.

Impossible to colorize those rooms to her perfection, so get used to the black and white look. Even the painter gave up when he said something like "Red, yellor, blue, green" to his assistant painter after getting such intense instructions from Loy like that the green should be like that on the leaf of a daffodil but not so yellow green as what would be on an apple branch.

2 hours ago, GordonCole said:

Impossible to colorize those rooms to her perfection, so get used to the black and white look.

Now that is one of the funnies things I have read at this site in a long time.  Bravo!  

(I can just picture Myrna coming back from the grave and saying 'hey,  that doesn't match,  redo it!).

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings