Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
howard herskowitz

Unable to log in on tcm.com to suggest a Movie

Hi,

I'm trying to log in to the suggest a movie portion of the website and the links to log in, sign in and click here to log in are not working. If I go to the forum I don't have a problem, I'm able to sign in.

I need assistance and this issue.
Thank you 

Hi -- I know this is several months old but I'm having the exact same issue. This is on Windows 10 (PC) on both Firefox and Chrome *AND* on Android Firefox, Chrome, Brave Browser, etc.

Clicking the login button does nothing.

Suggesting a movie requires a different/separate user name and password.

EDIT: I don't see a link to do this anymore. Only the link to sign up for email.

Interestingly, the last suggestions are May 14th, 2019, but I'd been trying prior to that date with no luck. Maybe suggesting a movie has been disabled -- I've sent them an email to ask, I'll update if they respond.

I had the same trouble not being able to login to the page a few months ago.  Now, the page appears to be gone.  I wonder if TCM would prefer to get suggestions from paying members of their Backlot program.  Too bad.  Years ago they were very responsive to movie requests.  After requesting a few movies I saw them pop up later in the year.