Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There are people here who say this idiot may or may not be joking when he baits people here, but I don't come to this site to play little games. Others say that it's much ado about nothing and the moron himself claims he "has no time to bait people," and then posts things like, "all Silent films should be taken out and burned." Sorry, but I personally find it hard to laugh at crap like that.

This noxious sociopath is the only one here whose life is "sorely lacking." Once and for all, the man has published a book with a publisher of questionable reputation, that will publish anything as long as you can foot the bill. This means that you can send your grocery lists to them and if you can pay for it, they will publish it. He's a fraud who claims in his bio to have worked with Sidney ****. If I ever worked with Sidney POLLACK, I would at least have the decency to spell his name right. I don't believe a word he posts. He's a writer? He can't even write a grammatically correct paragraph. Has anyone else noticed this?

I wasn't going to jump in on this post, but I am completely sick of this jackass. I read the Brando post yesterday and sure enough, this man (and I use the term loosely) who "doesn't have time to bait people," makes a snide comment, which had no place on the thread. I've had it. I appreciate everyone else's opinion here, but I done here on the TCM board for awhile. I'll come back in a month and if this idiot is still poisoning this otherwise friendly board, then I'll make my exit for good. Hope you're happy, Leo. You have sucked all the joy out of this board for me. Perhaps you want this for everyone else. You are a sad, disturbed little man.......

Well Keith--suppose I do and must have a way with words to motivate you into your long diatribe - I'll be kind why don't you find that mind your misplaced and read my original post on this subject and end my short answer more succinctly - in the language you'll comprehend - F..K off! And let's hear no more from U

Well Keith--suppose I do and must have a way with words to motivate you into your long diatribe - I'll be kind, why don't you find that mind your misplaced and read my original post on this subject and I shall end my short answer more succinctly - in the language you'll comprehend - F..K off! And let's hear no more from U

Well so-called classicfan it's obvious that all these post are way beyond your comprehension as well! All one had to do is read my original post and then tell me just what part you all failed to understand. And yes, I welcome someone from TCM to investigate the absolute stupidity of your hateful and disparaging statements>Not that it matters, I wonder what and how U would've responded to this BS? And as far as hateful kieth-I care not! And to show how uncompreehensive you & a few others seem to discount is WHAT he took the time to say to me...

You ought to re think it all out --

I think that politics can be discussed here provided one of 2 criteria is present. 1.) We discuss politics in the movies.2.) We discuss movies that have an effect on politics or other issues such as race, religion,ect keeping in mind that we should keep our remarks civil,rational,and on topic. Taking your advice I checked back to your original post. Your remark about D.D. was that "I can't believe she voted for Bush". It wasn't really relevent to DD or the award. You were just letting people know that YOU don't like Bush. You also called him a "spendthrift"... once again YOUR opinion. I for one, think it was a insignificant post of one guy stating his off-topic opinion and should have been hardly noticed. However your tenacious defense and the equally ebulant attacks have created a ridiculous, personal, and unproductive (if highly entertaining) debate. No one is gonna win this one folks. It's gonna be who can stand to let the "other guy" have the last word.

I'm inclined to agree with you 'slappy' - I thought the same, so I shall ignore further posts that hit on same silly item: that I gave a view on this temporary occupant who now sits as president---And thank you for taking time to look at my original opening comment. Funny how the others just overlooked my view as to DD'S singing...oh well.

Bravo to keithfromkc - your post was right on target. And I hope that you will continue to post on the boards.

Leo - I did not want to get involved in this stupid thread again, but I HAVE to ask you - what exactly did you mean by your original post? You keep telling everyone to re-read it to understand your point, but I find your writing so incoherent with sentences running off into other topics that I cannot understand your point. Could you please explain it to me? Maybe if I had some clue as to what you were trying to say, I would have a little more respect for your opinion.

From what I can make of it, in your original post you started off by attacking a member of the boards, then proceeded to defend yourself, then you praised Doris Day for her singing abilities, then you asked for us to stop verbally attacking you saying that it's "inappropriate", and then you verbally attacked everyone! To me your post was hypocritical, and therefore has no value at all. And now I would like for you to explain your point without all of the unnecessary comments, if you could.

Sorry, but you missed all points in my discussions or posts. When I attack someone in a harsh manner it's because I've a low tolerance for the ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY of certain people who simply can't keep up with more than one thought at a time. And incoherence on my part is due to the readers lack of comprehending the written word!

And while I'm on it, this will be my last counterpoint to you and the rest of those who fit above description---Now what point in all written do you NOT^ understand? NO! Don't tell me -just think it through to yourself!

Leo - You have now proven that you cannot validate ANY of your ridiculous remarks since you refuse to give me a CLEAR answer to my CLEARLY written question. Obviously you are totally incapable of having a normal conversation. I imagine you live in some shack in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by Twinkie wrappers and cats, totally cut off from the outside world. Because if you did have any contact with any normal thinking person, you'd be able to express yourself in a normal way, and be able to compose a clearly written sentence that has some thought to it. You are hopeless.

moviejoe, I get the impression that he is chain-smoking

while sitting next to the phone hoping to hear news that a copy of his book was sold. So sad.

And afterall misery loves company.

Mongo

Chuckle, chuckle, Amen to that Mongo!......

BTW i think its best to ignore him misery loves attention & company !.........lolite.

p.s. movie joe Your so right on thank you for posting.

lolite have a great day to all.

Well apparently you freaky people show not only how trashy you are, but really so unable to get a handle on this. My I do get under your collective skins...I do try to see the humour of your posts but alas, a talent to amuse, you do not even have a clue!

I can't believe there are 42 postings for this ridiculous topic. Mine is 43. But what is the point of all this blather? I thought these sites were to talk about movies. Enough is enough already.

God bless you edgeclifd! My sentiments as well. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE OUT THERE SO VINDICTIVE --I find it amazing. One last thing I'd say to them that continue to say disparaging things about me,

my profession as a writer is simple: Buy my book 'Why Me?'

and then they can put their money where there mouth is--

And thank you for introducing 'common sense'

God bless you edgeclifd! My sentiments as well. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE OUT THERE SO VINDICTIVE --I find it amazing. One last thing I'd say to them that continue to say disparaging things about me,

my profession as a writer go BUY my vovel, 'Why Me?' Let them put their money where their mouths are; agree? And thank you for introducing some old fashion common sense to this ridiculousness!!

my profession as a writer - go BUY my vovel, 'Why Me?' Let them put their money where their mouths are; agree? And thank you for introducing some old fashion common sense to this ridiculousness!!

My God! leo are you a nincompoop? Didn't you realize that edgecliffd just called YOUR topic ridiculous!

With that said I tend to agree with edgecliffd that enough is enough...already.

Mongo

leo, are you for real? Didn't you realize that YOUR topic was just called ridiculous?

I'm beginning to think that this is all a ploy so you can peddle your book every chance you get.

By the way, is it on the best seller list yet?

Mongo

Just about--(sour grapes?) Now, If you and the rest of your moronic idiots that post personal comments to and about me read the book, then they'd get an idea of who I am -and not that i give a damn - so don't read anything but what I say now and have said before--DO COMPREHEND WHAT I NOW SAID!!!