Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shannon

GREEN BOOK just won PGA Award!

Hate to say I told you marvelous people so-(CHECK OUT MY FINAL FOR THIS YEAR 2018 OSCAR NOMINEE FORECAST)

The nice, quiet, laidback, message film a bit & good (strong ***) but not great  GREEN BOOK took top honor shortly ago at the PGA Awards-(Producers Guild of America)

For those that don't know what they are, pretty much identical to the DGA awards-(coming later & BET ALL YOUR DOUGH, ROMA will win that as well)

Though I just love to bet, predict,etc on the Oscars, there is not a film in the race coming up Tuesday morning, I really loved this year??? Last yr despite I knew would never take BP Gold over the very good at best SHAPE OF WATER ($70-75m.) (***1/2) Except for THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING MISSOURI-(went to that 1 twice even, used to do that to a release I loved a few times a yr. just to in pain thesedays & they are far more $$$$ nowadays too)

(NOTE: Just for fun, new movies-(art the time) I went to not twice but three times>   JAWS, TOWERING INERNO-(only because "King of Movie Cool: McQueen" was my 1st hero!),  APOCALYPSE NOW,  *PLATOON, GOODFELLAS, *TITANIC (l997 version), PULP FICTION-(my girlfriend at 3rd viewing ruined it though, long story), COURAGE UNDER FIRE-(solely due to Meg Ryan), & maybe 1 or 2 more?)

THANX

Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has been around since 2012 and yet wins the PGA for Season 5, which would have "aired" in 2016?