Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THANKS GUYS, CUT ME OFF IN MIDST POST???

TO JAKEEM,   VERY IMPORTANT, IPORTANT, IMPORTANT QUESTION NOT ONY FOR YOU, BUT ANYOE CAN ASSUST & PLESSE DO!!!

Was scheduled to finally be able to be able to talk, speak to with theloud, yet I love them noices  a Airlplane-HEN YOU COMING BACK   PLEASE???  YOU 4-GET TOMENTION abothrer for oly asbout 439.00 nOY

THATS NOT WHY I'M HERE THOUGH, IT'S ABOUT-(likely you frecasted thered be more today)  I MAY BE MORE PATIENCE, WHEN I STARTED OUT IN THE THEATRE & AL OVER<  "NO WAY!" GET TOO NRVEROUS, FIRGET LINES  I AM NO *LIONEL BARRYMORE, RICHARD BURTON SOECUALLY *LORD OLIVIER ANYMOTE FOLKS.  PLUS, IT'

s STILL STANDIG/START OF THE HEAT" EPITome of wht whould be jnught of *"PLsppom'drnbiy winers & grivers always tk mch lohr tje

ANY CLOSE JAKEEM, TOPBILLED, TCM,etc ON FINASLLY DOING 2 THINGS-(perfecto time too@!) TO CELEBRATE TCM's 25th ANNIVERSARY??? & & as YOU HAVE CERTAINLY READ OVER 11yrs or more, THE ULTIMATE WOULD BE A TCM CNTEST ON TRIVIA, MEMOIRABELIA FOR WINNERS, & ONCE AGAIN AS ABOIUT 97% FALLOTHER  FANS SUREVEY & POLL-(just a 1/2 as well as TCM too!?)  ALL I SPOKE TO about loves those idas-(CAN YOU PLEASE SUBMIT y bef u into

AGAIN, APOGOLIZE FOR TCM'S REEPTION, I AKE Errors, BUT NOT THIs many &any inpurt would be x tra nive    THANK YOU

• Confused 1