Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hit 8 for 8 on Best Picture Oscar nominees

spence

I had posted my annual predictions of the nominees for the 91st Annual Academy Awards on here easily a month ago & as most know he AMPAS still insists on having 8to 10 BP contenders, luckily I scored 8 for 8 correct though.

Only forecasted the top 6 major races though & on the rest remaning 5 I was 4 for 5 in each

Didn't think Spike Lee would make the Best Director cut, due to carrying too much baggage all these yrs & yes, I saw his "Blackkklansman" (***-out of 4)

& hit the bullseye again in regard to "The Favourite" snagging the most nods overall with (10)  What was a wee bit of a surprise & not because it's not good or great-(have yet to see it) is that "ROMA" also earned ten.  & as it stands now look for it to sweep quite a few come Sunday February 24th, 2019. "GREENBOOK" woulda' been my pick had they not also including "ROMA" for the biggie

Just wish JOHN C. REILLY-(seeing this Friday) in "STAN & OLLIE" had make the Best Actor race.

One thing may be certain, I bet the ratings stink again, despite several of these pictures being huge $moneyspinners$

THANK YOU & SURE WUSH OTHERS WOULD THROW THEIR HAT IN & PREDUICT, JUSTFOR FUN   Mr. Osborne did it a couple of years

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings