Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you wrree a TCM Backlot member what 1 film would you choose to auir?

spence

All on here are well aware of TCM's BACKLOT & if some lucky fan is chosen-(my old buddy Joe Buonocore) was. 

We used to compile lots of pages in our own "Alternate Oscars"

As opposed to being given the opportunity of choosing (4) pictures, like all other "GUEST PROGRAMMERS" (GP's)  TCM BACKLOT fans only get to choose one Joe as an example choose the underrated 1980 "Those Lips, Those eyes"

Even if your not a member, for the fun of it, cast your one movie you'd choose to air, please, very curious?

Simple somewhat for me, it's *"THE GODFATHER" (l972)  however the network for some reason still doesn't own legal rights to it our &*"GFII?"   So, I'd cast my vote fir "KANE"-(though too many probably did so it would be my favorite of all of *"The Great: Spencer Tracy" films out of (74) 1937's Best Actor winning for him-(AN UPSET THAT YEAR, MOST THOUGHT *MUNI WOULD WIN AGAIN FOR *"ZOLA")   "CAPTAINS COURAGEOUS": (M-G-M) But barely over 1955's superb "BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK" (MGM)

NOW YOUR TURN  SPORTS FANS???

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings