Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which movies on TCM not available on DVD Feb & March

mn072065

Which movies for February and March are going to show on TCM that are not available on dvd as of yet. I want to DVR it and tell wife these are the movies not on DVD as of yet and see if we like them or not. Would anyone know just looking at the Feb and March schedule? Thanks

4 minutes ago, mn072065 said:

Which movies for February and March are going to show on TCM that are not available on dvd as of yet. I want to DVR it and tell wife these are the movies not on DVD as of yet and see if we like them or not. Would anyone know just looking at the Feb and March schedule? Thanks

Go to the schedule then look at the column on the right which says DVD.

If there's a DVD, there will be something that says "Buy the DVD." If there is no "Buy the DVD" option that means it's not currently available in a DVD format.

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/

Looking at today's schedule, for example, we can see that ALL THE KING'S MEN and MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON are not currently on DVD.

25 minutes ago, mn072065 said:

Mr. Smith goes to Washington available on amazon to buy, i'm looking for never on dvd but shows on TCM. Thanks

Yeah, I realize that now.

But I think you can still use the info on TCM's schedule to narrow things down. All the ones they have with "Buy the DVD" are ones you can immediately cross off your list. Then the ones that do not have the Buy option, you can check on Amazon.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings