• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Post All the Lousy Music You Want Thread

1 minute ago, darkblue said:

I slid out.

Doctors must have been taking about you.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Taking what? Pain killers?

You know the Opioid crisis is bad when it even reaches the doctors. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gershwin fan said:

You know the Opioid crisis is bad when it even reaches the doctors. :lol:

They get freebies.

• Haha 2

For those that might be a bit confused.... :blink:
For the sake of context, all the posts in this thread were originally attached to and then orphaned from the below thread.... "Trump Is Beginning to Look Like the Greatest President Since Abraham Lincoln"
Too much love where it was, I suppose.
I guess DB just couldn't handle it being that close to his favorite "Lover of himself" and "Hater of the People." :unsure:
But at least he allowed the posts to remain. Thanks :)
Hmmmm does DB really think that all this music is "lousy"???
Gosh I hope not, oh "child of vision." ;)

Re-link Edit required due to DB's constant rehashing of the "master" thread (deleting any unwanted posts)

"Trump Is Beginning to Look Like the Greatest President Since Abraham Lincoln" Started by darkblue

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

The Association, aka Lousy, Inc.

Cherish

One of my fav's that I memorized back in my H.S. days.

I remember some of my hypercritical "peers" talking some smak, like "Yeah, Steve likes those goofy groups like The Association and The Four Seasons...."
But as corny as I may have been, the girls I'd serenade seemed to like it (music and poetry was like magic). And on Friday and Saturday nights I seldom lacked for a "date," unlike some of my so called "friends" back then...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stephan55 said:

I remember some of my hypercritical "peers" talking some smak, like "Yeah, Steve likes those goofy groups like The Association and The Four Seasons...."
But as corny as I may have been, the girls I'd serenade seemed to like it (music and poetry was like magic). And on Friday and Saturday nights I seldom lacked for a "date," unlike some of my so called "friends" back then...

I can understand why the romantic croonings of The Association would be popular with teenage

girls, but they never did much for me. I have no such problems with The Four Seasons. Rag Doll

was my favorite FS song.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stephan55 said:

Stephen, you have good taste and I collected all the Four Seasons 45's.

I have empathy for you. Because in college people used to Raz me because I loved The Carpenters.

It would be hard for me to pick a favorite Four Seasons record cuz they were all good, except " rag doll ", I couldn't stand it.  But it was number one and sold a lot of Records. LOL

So I guess if I had to pick one, it would be " Dawn ".

7 hours ago, Vautrin said:

The Association, aka Lousy, Inc.

"Cherish" was a beautiful song. But " Windy " was their song song that drove me crazy.

For some reason, when I think of this group I also think of Harper's Bizarre.  I really liked their version of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes". It was used as the theme song for the movie "The Boys in the Band".