Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MAKE HOLLYWOOD GREAT AGAIN!

JakeHolman

YES! And music to the ears of all of us good God-fearin' real Americans in this country who have watched Hollywood drag this country down to this level of moral decadence we see today!!!

(...well Jake, YOU didn't post any of YOUR thoughts here as usual, and so I just thought I'd help ya out here, THAT'S all) ;) 

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

YES! And music to the ears of all of us good God-fearin' real Americans in this country who have watched Hollywood drag this country down to this level of moral decadence we see today!!!

No, no, Diller meant, "Gosharoonie!  Those newfangled 'Netflix' and 'Amazon' folks are the FUTURE!", just because stinky old "Roma" looked like it was the Oscar favorite

(And once a starry-eyed new industry starts throwing babies out with bathwater, that's how Mr. Bubble always starts...)

11 hours ago, EricJ said:

No, no, Diller meant, "Gosharoonie!  Those newfangled 'Netflix' and 'Amazon' folks are the FUTURE!", just because stinky old "Roma" looked like it was the Oscar favorite

(And once a starry-eyed new industry starts throwing babies out with bathwater, that's how Mr. Bubble always starts...)

Huh? What?! Oh well, that's very different then, isn't it.

th?id=OIP.HTESJ1yLBYCUPVPjmThqLgHaFs&pid

(...but NOW, what's all this I'm hearing lately about Mr. Bubble is starting to rule Hollywood?...when I was young, Mr. Bubble knew his place was in the bath tub and not behind some big desk out there in California)

14 hours ago, Dargo said:

(...well Jake, YOU didn't post any of YOUR thoughts here as usual, and so I just thought I'd help ya out here, THAT'S all) ;) 

LOL

Picture it, big red ball cap with the letters MHGA. Make Hollywood Great Again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dargo said:

(...but NOW, what's all this I'm hearing lately about Mr. Bubble is starting to rule Hollywood?...when I was young, Mr. Bubble knew his place was in the bath tub and not behind some big desk out there in California)

Well, he did have that brief time in real-estate investment:

hbbl_lg.gif

But things didn't turn out well, and now he's putting his money into new Digital Streaming networks and content. 😛 

• Haha 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings