Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all fellow TCM enthusiasts!

I just joined TCM Backlot and I saw all the local chapters and was hoping I could join a Pittsburgh chapter, if one was in the works.  I'm hoping we can gather together five people so we can start one.  Is anyone else in Pittsburgh that would be interested?  Would love to meet/talk to other old movie fans!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I'm not a backlot member (don't really want to spend the money on it as I'd likely not take full advantage of much of it) but if any of you  live in the South Hills I'd be interested whenever you may get together to go to Rowhouse or AMC Waterfront etc .. when they are showing old movies. If you do that sort of thing. Willing to split gas $. I live in Dormont.

Happy movie watching,

-Mark

• 10 months later...

Hello to anyone still following this or is still interested in being part of a group in Pittsburgh,

My name is Debbie and while the TCM Backlot local chapter program is not really around anymore we still have our own classic movie group in Pittsburgh and we are always happy to welcome anyone who wishes to join! It's called Pittsburgh Classic Movie Club I run the club with fellow member Wendy and you can find us on our Facebook page (simply type Pittsburgh Classic Movie Club and our page comes up first) or we also have our own website which you can find here https://pghclassicmoviegrp.wixsite.com/pghclassicmoviegroup (you can also Google search our club name and our website comes us first!) 

During this Covid crisis we are still carrying on by having online meetings via ZOOM and we've been doing Sunday night social distance  movies at different locations near the city of Pittsburgh.

Anyone interested can reach us at the Facebook page, website, or our email which is pghclassicmoviegrp@gmail.com

Feel free to pass this information onto anyone interested in TCM and classic movies! We always have incredibly fun conversations talking about our love for this and would love to meet more who are just as passionate! 

Thank you! 

Debbie