Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all fellow TCM enthusiasts!

I just joined TCM Backlot and I saw all the local chapters and was hoping I could join a Pittsburgh chapter, if one was in the works.  I'm hoping we can gather together five people so we can start one.  Is anyone else in Pittsburgh that would be interested?  Would love to meet/talk to other old movie fans!

My sister and I have been looking for people to form a chapter as well.  How shall we proceed?

There is a lady who is working on forming a chapter.  I don't think she will mind if I give you her email.  You can let her know you are interested in being added.  I'll send you a message.

Here, here! 

I know there's certainly lots of spots where a Pittsburgh or South Western PA chapter could have outings at, lots of local theaters show classics, we have a couple film related museums too. This is a great area for a chapter.

• Like 1

@scifiradioguy Gibsonia?! Holy heck, you and I a pretty much neighbors. I'm in Pine! This is crazy finding TCM fanatics in my backyard!? So cool!

• Like 1

Just joined TCM Backlot. How do I join the Pittsburgh group? I am in South Hills area.

So I'm not a backlot member (don't really want to spend the money on it as I'd likely not take full advantage of much of it) but if any of you  live in the South Hills I'd be interested whenever you may get together to go to Rowhouse or AMC Waterfront etc .. when they are showing old movies. If you do that sort of thing. Willing to split gas $. I live in Dormont.

Happy movie watching,

-Mark