Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thanks for the movie "series" airings

thaellar

Many thanks to TCM for showing some of the movie series. I enjoyed seeing the Andy Hardy, Dr. Kildare, Torchy Blane, etc series back-to-back. I'm also pleased to see that you have scheduled several of the Falcon movies in September. I think having back-to-back series once a month is a great idea.

How about the Saint movies...more of those. George Sanders is great.

Also, get the rights to Blondie and Boston ****.

I think the 28 Blondie movies are rotting in AMC's film library. Oops, sorry, don't want to start down THAT road :)

Ditto. I'd also like to see Monogram's "Jiggs & Maggie" series. Although they're victims of their poverty row origins, they deserve better than their current all but total neglect. If nothing else, the casting was absolutely brilliant.

- Clark

Anyone else notice that in "Torchy plays with Dynamite"(1939) the guy who played "Flathead Steve", the detective helping Jane Wyman, was the elevator operator who kept flooring Thelma Ritter's hung-over "Alma" the maid in "Pillow Talk"(1959)? Wasn't this guy EVER young?

Archived