Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Disney Channel

David Guercio

Anyone know how to contact The Disney Channel?  I thought that maybe since they’re bringing all kinds of shows back?  Maybe the Disney Channel will bring all kinds of it’s shows back too.  Like Vault Disney.  The Disney Drive In Walt Disney World Inside Out/Disneyland Inside Out.  The version With Scott Harriet and the version with Brain Lirrey.  J.D.  Roth and George Foreman.  The Magical World Of Disney.  Maybe with Bob Igor.  The Disney Channel movies seven nights a week and all that stuff they used to show and maybe it will go back to the way it was.  But I wouldn’t want them to take off Disney Junior.  Because I love that and of course.  We wouldn’t want TCM to take off Treasures From The Disney Vault with Lenoared Malton.  Because we love that.

I have been on the Disney Channel website before and I think I kind of thought that that’s how you contact it in Canada.  But now that I think about it.  Maybe the Disney Channel is actually from Canada and you know how I mentioned the Disney Drive In yesterday?  I was watching the promo on YouTube and if everybody heads on over to the Essentials Jr board?  That’s how I actually came up with the TCM Drive In for Essentials Jr this summer.  So if we’re lucky?  Maybe it will happen this summer and maybe the Essentials will be back too.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings