Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Really Useless Movie Trivia

This is for those who love really worthless information about movies, that most find boring but they personally find stimulating and fun to know.

Yesterday, I was watching some films on TCM with early acting roles by the Oomph Girl and noticed in the pre-film credits for "The Patient in Room 18", in the cast was the name, Vicki Lester!

Now I was baffled, since I'm thinking, who is this Vicki Lester and was she the hidden girlfriend of Norman Maine or what gives?

She played a nurse and I later looked her up to find that the actress had taken on the name of Vicki [sometimes billed also as Vickie] Lester, from the movie "A Star is Born".

Now her career never achieved those heights but she did appear in films from 1937 to 1942. So far no alternative Norman Maine thespians have shown up in my research.

If you have a similarly really useless bit of movie trivia, please submit it now.