Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nancy

Please help name this movie!

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I've been given this idea to write to TCM's bulletin board in the hopes of finding a name to this movie.

Old b/w movie. I don't have any actors names.

Premice of movie:

Wealthy man, wealthy family. He gets into a car accident and develops amnesia. Starts a new life, meets woman, falls in love, gets married has a baby. They reside in a little cottage house with a white picket fence. Baby gets sick, he has to go out in foul weather to get medication has another car accident regains previous memory forgets wife and child. Wife needs a job, goes back to work only to work as a secretary for her 'husband' but she realizes that he doesn't recognize her.

I'm not sure of the ending from there, it's been a number of years since I saw it.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Nancy

nancym3659@aol.com

Well that sounds an awful like that great film 'Random Harvest' - at least most of your description is reminiscent of above sited film. Perhaps another has a different film which may be the one U wrote about--

L