Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Mueller submits Russia report


Recommended Posts

"Don't worry about Russia when you have the us election disgrace."

 

What you really mean is, "I can't explain Trump's bizarro behaviour regarding Putin and Russian hacking of the U.S. election so let's talk about the Democrats instead."

And that's just a transparent attempt at distraction on your part.

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Geez I wonder why Mitch McConnell is blocking the release of the report?  Let everyone read the good exonerating news I should think.  :lol:

It's McConnell's knee jerk response as a Retrumplican.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TomJH said:

"Don't worry about Russia when you have the us election disgrace."

 

What you really mean is, "I can't explain Trump's bizarro behaviour regarding Putin and Russian hacking of the U.S. election so let's talk about the Democrats instead."

And that's just a transparent attempt at distraction on your part.

 

 

What can't be explained is why you and the other loony toons in this forum are so damned irrational that you keep clinging to a lying accusation and laughable conspiracy theory even after the hoax has been exposed.You libtards hold on to it like some kind of security blanket.Clinging to a discredited conspiracy theory shows just how much of a mental disorder liberalism actually is.Do we need more proof of your deteriorated state of mind,your irrational and illogical thunking faculties?...No,the proof is obvious.You libs need to see a psychiatrist.Clinging to a discredited conspiracy theory isn't a sign of rationality.Maybe you libs are just neurotic??

Just admit that you were duped,take off the tinfoil hat and move on to your next laughable conspiracy theory.You libs have no credibility at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JR33928 said:

What can't be explained is why you and the other loony toons in this forum are so damned irrational that you keep clinging to a lying accusation and laughable conspiracy theory even after the hoax has been exposed.You libtards hold on to it like some kind of security blanket.Clinging to a discredited conspiracy theory shows just how much of a mental disorder liberalism actually is.Do we need more proof of your deteriorated state of mind,your irrational and illogical thunking faculties?...No,the proof is obvious.You libs need to see a psychiatrist.Clinging to a discredited conspiracy theory isn't a sign of rationality.Maybe you libs are just neurotic??

Just admit that you were duped,take off the tinfoil hat and move on to your next laughable conspiracy theory.You libs have no credibility at all.

You are a funny chappy, JR.  You obviously do not take the government at its word which is fine.  A dose of doubt is a good thing.  But make no mistake the government is Donald Trump and his troupe of flunkies at the moment.   They are the government.  The Democrats were a toothless bunch for the first two years of his presidency.  And not much has changed there either.

The 'lying accusation and laughable conspiracy theory 'that libtards are apparently clinging to 'even after the hoax has been totally exposed.'  What is that exactly?

Mueller and Bill Barr (Trump's flunky AG) confirmed yet again that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and that Russian operatives reached out to the Trump campaign more times than we even know about at present.  That was in Barr's letter.   One meeting was even diarized by Donald Trump, Jr.    Is that the hoax you refer to as being totally discredited?  Or is it specifically that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians?  If it is the latter we only have Barr's letter to go by and we do know that Barr wrote a 19 page unsolicited job application where he stated that he would protect the president.  I would say that Trump campaign collusion might be discredited when the public is allowed to see the Mueller report and all the underlying evidence.  Not before.  The ReTrumplicans (Tom I like that) appear to wish to bury the report now as the braindead followers seem happy enough with Barr's four page summary.  As one who doubts the government I would think you would want to see that exonerating proof too before claiming that we are "irrational" and have "illogical thunking faculties."  Thunking being your word.

Oh and don't stop with the libtard insults, JR.  I love them.  It makes me thunk I'm having a conversation with the offspring of first cousins.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 12:45 PM, Bogie56 said:

It's hilarious how the Trumpists who cry 'fake news!' and warn us that the Intel community is lying deep state are now embracing Robert Mueller's report as exonerating their dotard.  

As Tom has pointed out it matters little when you have a racist hole as the president who is bent on conning middle America into supporting billionaires.  That is the main complaint from those of us who are not racists and are not braindead.

So I take it from this comment that you support the general idea that everyone who voted for Trump over Clinton IS a racist?

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, fxreyman said:

So I take it from this comment that you support the general idea that everyone who voted for Trump over Clinton IS a racist?

That's not what I wrote or meant.  I suppose some discovered Trump's racism well after the election and others just choose to ignore it and concentrate on what they think are policies that they like.  Others just hated Hillary Clinton too much.  Enabling a racist probably doesn't make them one too but you have to wonder why are they okay with a leader like that?  

But I do stand my my statement that he is just a phoney egocentric billionaire who is conning supporters.  Just like his University, those who enrolled in Trumpism because they felt left behind are supporting a party that wants billionaires to get richer and contrary to what he promised is now ready to strip health insurance from millions of Americans.  Billionaires who voted for Trump were probably pretty smart if they just want to get richer.  Working stiffs were idiots to vote for him.

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

That's not what I wrote or meant.  I suppose some discovered Trump's racism well after the election and others just choose to ignore it and concentrate on what they think are policies that they like.  Others just hated Hillary Clinton too much.  Enabling a racist probably doesn't make them one too but you have to wonder why are they okay with a leader like that?  

But I do stand my my statement that he is just a phoney egocentric billionaire who is conning supporters.  Just like his University, those who enrolled in Trumpism because they felt left behind are supporting a party that wants billionaires to get richer and contrary to what he promised is now ready to strip health insurance from millions of Americans.  Billionaires who voted for Trump were probably pretty smart if they just want to get richer.  Working stiffs were idiots to vote for him.

 

There have been other supposedly racist presidents and the media back then gave them mostly a pass. That is the way the media was then. Print journalism and radio and then the early years of TV proved that. Now with the 24/7 news cycle and every website known to man out there trying to tell people their opinions, the actual news and or truth has become blurrier.

President Trump may be a phoney to you and many others who have written about him here on the boards and elsewhere. He never conned me into voting for him because I knew what I was getting. We needed a change. He is not a politician, but an outsider who has come under fire simply because he says what he says without much of a filter. I would rather have that than the past 50 years or so of politicians telling me stuff, mostly lies about what they believe in and or want to promise us.

President Trump has done more with less support over the past 2-1/2 years than President Obama was able to do in eight years. Working stiffs who voted twice for Obama were idiots. Look what Obama was not able to do in eight years as opposed to what supposedly racist Trump has been able to do in less than three. Economy is booming, more people are working now more than ever, Black and Hispanic unemployment way down, more women working today than ever before, companies doing much better, and he has started the processes of going after China and other nations with unfair trade deals that once completed will leave our country in much better shape. Not to mention the military and even though nothing much has come yet with North Korea, at least he is trying. Something Obama and many other presidents failed to do.

You may believe that these are all talking points from a conservative, but all you have to do is look at the results.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fxreyman said:

There have been other supposedly racist presidents and the media back then gave them mostly a pass. That is the way the media was then. Print journalism and radio and then the early years of TV proved that. Now with the 24/7 news cycle and every website known to man out there trying to tell people their opinions, the actual news and or truth has become blurrier.

President Trump may be a phoney to you and many others who have written about him here on the boards and elsewhere. He never conned me into voting for him because I knew what I was getting. We needed a change. He is not a politician, but an outsider who has come under fire simply because he says what he says without much of a filter. I would rather have that than the past 50 years or so of politicians telling me stuff, mostly lies about what they believe in and or want to promise us.

President Trump has done more with less support over the past 2-1/2 years than President Obama was able to do in eight years. Working stiffs who voted twice for Obama were idiots. Look what Obama was not able to do in eight years as opposed to what supposedly racist Trump has been able to do in less than three. Economy is booming, more people are working now more than ever, Black and Hispanic unemployment way down, more women working today than ever before, companies doing much better, and he has started the processes of going after China and other nations with unfair trade deals that once completed will leave our country in much better shape. Not to mention the military and even though nothing much has come yet with North Korea, at least he is trying. Something Obama and many other presidents failed to do.

You may believe that these are all talking points from a conservative, but all you have to do is look at the results.

Are you really that much more prosperous under Trump?  Personally?  Billionaires got hundreds of millions of dollars in tax refunds.  Working stiffs got $22.  People are living in tents and trailer parks in America.  Worrying about Health care.   Some people are carrying two jobs just to make ends meet.  These people are going to be royally f ..d come the next inevitable recession.

I didn't think Obama was a very good president so yes, you did need a change.  But putting your belief in a con man?  And you know Mitch McConnell did a pretty good job making sure that Obama had little influence on domestic America.

And all you have to do is look at the results?  Kids in cages?  White Supremacists on the rampage which he does not call out... are you not seeing this too?  Trump doesn't do a thing about trying to bring people together.  On the contrary he sews division to stoke his base.  Some president.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Are you really that much more prosperous under Trump?  Personally?  Billionaires got hundreds of millions of dollars in tax refunds.  Working stiffs got $22.  People are living in tents and trailer parks in America.  Worrying about Health care.   Some people are carrying two jobs just to make ends meet.  These people are going to be royally f ..d come the next inevitable recession.

I didn't think Obama was a very good president so yes, you did need a change.  But putting your belief in a con man?  And you know Mitch McConnell did a pretty good job making sure that Obama had little influence on domestic America.

And all you have to do is look at the results?  Kids in cages?  White Supremacists on the rampage which he does not call out... are you not seeing this too?  Trump doesn't do a thing about trying to bring people together.  On the contrary he sews division to stoke his base.  Some president.

All I can say in retort is this... Believe what you must.

Yes, many Americans who are rich became more rich when the new tax laws went into effect. And yes there are many rich Americans who got richer, but I would also say that this is the main reason why companies were not hiring from 2010 until Trump became president. They could not hire simply due to the fact of over regulation and having to pay higher corporate taxes. Most of the companies doing most of the hiring in this country are operated by small business owners who although on their tax returns may show them to be very rich, have very little left over to invest in their companies and eventually hire people to work for them. The Affordable Care Act also placed very high tax burdens on the same companies.

Why do you think many companies forced their employees to go to 37 hour work weeks?

The homelessness is everywhere, but most of it is in California which has been governed by Democrats for years. Hell, they could not even provide enough money to help prevent a damn from overflowing last year. And yet they have the most millionaires anywhere according to total population 39.56 million residents / 2.6 million millionaires. They are ranked 3rd in the US with homelessness. Increased taxes there has helped fuel the mass exodus from California to other states. And with the increased levels of illegal aliens living there, they rank #1.

I agree that Trump's policies about the illegal kids entering into the country was not very well thoughtout, but many new presidents make similar types of mistakes when they first enter office. We have always had White Supremacists. And yes that too bothers me, but in totality these are issues are not what is most important to me. Now you and I may have a disagreement here, but I truly believe that anyone entering this country illegally is breaking OUR laws. What would you say to the millions of immigrants who came here legally and went through the system the way they should have? I guess to someone like you, we should allow anyone to come here and live and assume that they have the same rights as natural born citizens or immigrants who came here and went through the legal process the way the system was originally suppose to work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Mueller did NOT Exonerate Trump of Obstruction of Justice.  That is another lie Trump and followers have been repeating.

Correct;   The overall issue of if certain actions of A President (e.g. firing someone) can be classified as 'obstruction' is a very complex and difficult one to address.   Such an issue shouldn't be handled by the DOJ but instead Congress.     

Congress should get the 'full' Mueller report so that House members can decide if there were any impeachable offensives done by Trump related to obstruction.

(but note I say "A President" and NOT 'Trump' since these are powers of the office questions that related to any and all Presidents).

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate it when a damn overflows.

Companies were not hiring from 2010 until Trump got elected, yet the

UE rate went down by about 50%. The miracle of the free enterprise system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 8h8 hours ago

 
 

(THREAD) The inability of U.S. journalists to understand three key legal terms—PROOF, INDICTMENT, and CONVICTION

—is making discussion of the Barr Letter and the entire Trump-Russia investigation *impossible*.

I'll try to remedy the problem here. I hope you'll read on......

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1110543428495069185

 

D2lxVaCXQAAbSOh.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fxreyman said:

I guess to someone like you, we should allow anyone to come here and live and assume that they have the same rights as natural born citizens or immigrants who came here and went through the legal process the way the system was originally suppose to work.

Why do you assume what I think?  No.  But I do believe in international laws that allow refugees to apply for asylum legally.  They should not be demonized by some dotard trying to stoke fear in his base.  It's all an act to him.  Just a bigger stage than the Apprentice, the WWF or Miss Universe.

Enjoy the rise in employment while you can.  Come the next recession or slow down which is inevitable and those people will lose their jobs and the homes they can no longer afford.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Correct;   The overall issue of if certain actions of A President (e.g. firing someone) can be classified as 'obstruction' is a very complex and difficult one to address.   Such an issue shouldn't be handled by the DOJ but instead Congress.     

Congress should get the 'full' Mueller report so that House members can decide if there were any impeachable offensives done by Trump related to obstruction.

(but note I say "A President" and NOT 'Trump' since these are powers of the office questions that related to any and all Presidents).

 

Apparently there are some questionable acts of obstruction that we do not even know about.  Beyond the public witness tampering and abuse that would be intolerable with any other person.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Russians are now doing victory laps saying that Mueller has exonerated them of any hint of interference in the election.  Nothing could be further than the truth.  Even Barr mentioned the Russian interference in his summary.  But it just shows you how people interpret things as they wish them to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Apparently there are some questionable acts of obstruction that we do not even know about.  Beyond the public witness tampering and abuse that would be intolerable with any other person.

I don't view A President in office as 'any other person';   The office grants special powers and therefore in some cases A President might be 'above the law'.    Therefore I stick by my original point;   crimes committed by A President while in office should be dealt with as part of the impeachment \ conviction process OR after the President is out of office.      Since GOP Senators would never convict Trump a failed impeachment of Trump would just help him get re-elected.      I don't want that!!!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I don't view A President in office as 'any other person';   The office grants special powers and therefore in some cases A President might be 'above the law'.    Therefore I stick by my original point;   crimes committed by A President while in office should be dealt with as part of the impeachment \ conviction process OR after the President is out of office.      Since GOP Senators would never convict Trump a failed impeachment of Trump would just help him get re-elected.      I don't want that!!!

 

 

Agreed but what are those "other" acts of obstruction that Barr's letter alludes to?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...