Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Mueller submits Russia report


Recommended Posts

Mueller apparently found all kinds of signs of obstruction of justice, but, it would appear, not enough to make a case that would stick in court. Still, until we actually see the report (instead of a 4 page summary of it made by a Trump appointee) we don't know the specifics of what he found questionable of the President's behaviour.

Trump's lawyers did the President a HUGE service by refusing to allow him to give in person testimony before Mueller. They saved the lying big mouth from himself, preventing Mueller, I'm assuming, from coming to a definitive decision on obstruction of justice.

As far as collusion is concerned with the Trump camp I want to see the report all the more.

Donald Trump Jr., Manafort and the rest, meeting with a Russian to get "dirt" on Hillary? That's not collusion or, at the least, an attempt at it?

Paul Manafort supplying polling information to a Russian operative during the election (that could provide information on where to target internet hacking). That's not collusion?

And why all the lies from so many in the Trump camp about Russian contacts? Why did Manafort, in particular, lie so much, and why does Donald Trump, if he's so innocent, consider him a "real man", not a "rat," for having done so?

GIMME A BREAK!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Two years and the guy never found anything, isn't that funny? he could never play Columbo on any TV show, people would laugh at him.

FALSE!!!  Dozens of indictments, a number of convictions, several guilty pleas is not nothing.  The WH and the AG are trying to bury the Mueller Report, so we may never know the extent of the "nothing" that was found.  But your side is hollering this false narrative.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Arturo said:

FALSE!!!  Dozens of indictments, a number of convictions, several guilty pleas is not nothing.  The WH and the AG are trying to bury the Mueller Report, so we may never know the extent of the "nothing" that was found.  But your side is hollering this false narrative.

It's the Trump followers who are eagerly embracing Barr's summary of the report. While that's understandable (and predictable) they are still in a minority in America for doing that according to polls.

Let's see the specifics of Mueller's report to answer a million unanswered questions.

For starters, we still don't know whether Mueller's decision to pass on a decision about obstruction of justice was done with the intent of leaving the decision to Congress. He already knew Barr's feelings about obstruction and would have known how he would rule if the decision was left to him. Until we actually hear from Bob Mueller we won't know if he was taken by surprise by the attorney general declaring Trump not guilty on obstruction.

If the latter is the case then a Trump appointee stepped in to save the President of the United States from being charged with a crime rather than letting the representatives of the people, divisive as that might be, from making that decision.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

FALSE!!!  Dozens of indictments, a number of convictions, several guilty pleas is not nothing.  The WH and the AG are trying to bury the Mueller Report, so we may never know the extent of the "nothing" that was found.  But your side is hollering this false narrative.

AND also more false narrative from you.    You clearly don't get it;   'trying to bury the Mueller Report' is NOT the same as actually burying it.    Just like taking a meeting with foreigners to discuss the possibility of getting dirt on Clinton wasn't deemed to be a conspiracy by Mueller.

I'm waiting to see the Mueller report.     IF it is 'buried' I be the first to screen foul.   But this moronic speculation from BOTH SIDES is laughable.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

AND also more false narrative from you.    You clearly don't get it;   'trying to bury the Mueller Report' is NOT the same as actually burying it.    Just like taking a meeting with foreigners to discuss the possibility of getting dirt on Clinton wasn't deemed to be a conspiracy by Mueller.

I'm waiting to see the Mueller report.     IF it is 'buried' I be the first to screen foul.   But this moronic speculation from BOTH SIDES is laughable.

 

I did not say they are burying it, but that it seems they are trying to bury it. No false narrative here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I did not say they are burying it, but that it seems they are trying to bury it. No false narrative here.  

Trying to 'bury it' is a false narrative if it doesn't come true.    Again,  stop with the speculation.  You're clearly no good at it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Trying to 'bury it' is a false narrative if it doesn't come true.    Again,  stop with the speculation.  You're clearly no good at it. 

 

I can speculate all I want here or anywhere else, whatever the outcome of my speculation.  So stop telling me to stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is shifting in his attitude about releasing the Mueller Report.

Before he was saying, sure, release it, no problem.

Now he's saying no matter how much of the report is released the Democrats won't be happy with it. But he is no longer fully endorsing a release of it.

Can it be that he has received word about some of the report's contents and he is not happy with what he heard?

Stay tuned . . .

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Stop,  Stop,  Stop!!!!

 

It's just coping with the results of the investigation. I'm just surprised no one has said Mueller is a Russian plant yet! :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

It's just coping with the results of the investigation. I'm just surprised no one has said Mueller is a Russian plant yet! :lol: 

Looks more to me more about how NOT to cope with the results of the investigation.    The partisans here (on both sides) are so transparent,  but what is funny is that they don't see it.

E.g.   Republicans that said Mueller was a fraud,  in the pockets of the Dems,  part of the deep-state etc..,,, when they feared the investigation would have tangible results on Trump.    But after the investigation is completed and there isn't anything tangible,   Mueller is the golden-boy of integrity.

With Dems Mueller needed to be allowed to do his duty,,,,Trump is going to fire Mueller,,,,  Trump is going to fire Rosenstein,,, both Mueller and Rosenstein are men of integrity,  that must be allowed to complete the investigation,,,,   now,  Rosenstein is a fraud (since he agreed with Barr there was nothing tangible),  and Mueller,,,,,,  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Looks more to me more about how NOT to cope with the results of the investigation.    The partisans here (on both sides) are so transparent,  but what is funny is that they don't see it.

E.g.   Republicans that said Mueller was a fraud,  in the pockets of the Dems,  part of the deep-state etc..,,, when they feared the investigation would have tangible results on Trump.    But after the investigation is completed and there isn't anything tangible,   Mueller is the golden-boy of integrity.

With Dems Mueller needed to be allowed to do his duty,,,,Trump is going to fire Mueller,,,,  Trump is going to fire Rosenstein,,, both Mueller and Rosenstein are men of integrity,  that must be allowed to complete the investigation,,,,   now,  Rosenstein is a fraud (since he agreed with Barr there was nothing tangible),  and Mueller,,,,,,  

You left out one other faction. Those who posted dozens of YouTube videos claiming that Mueller was secretly working with Trump to indict Hillary and Obama for their crimes against humanity, including running an international pedophilia ring which occasionally dabbles in cannibalism. But then again, those people seemed to have disappeared all together...

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

You left out one other faction. Those who posted dozens of YouTube videos claiming that Mueller was secretly working with Trump to indict Hillary and Obama for their crimes against humanity, including running an international pedophilia ring which occasionally dabbles in cannibalism. But then again, those people seemed to have disappeared all together...

Those people were kidnapped by their own conspiracy theories.    (hey, and one of them hasn't been around these parts for a while,,,,   because for sure they would have pounded on those with TDS after the Mueller investigation came up with mostly nothing as it relates to Trump and actual crimes).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

You left out one other faction. Those who posted dozens of YouTube videos claiming that Mueller was secretly working with Trump to indict Hillary and Obama for their crimes against humanity, including running an international pedophilia ring which occasionally dabbles in cannibalism. But then again, those people seemed to have disappeared all together...

-so Where IS Mr. darkblue?? ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

-so Where IS Mr. darkblue?? ;)

I know he's gotten in fights with many here from time to time but I hope nothing bad has happened to him. I hope he's just been taking some time off the board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TalkTalk123 said:

It seems to me that if one accepts the Governments position on the Russian-gate or the Russian interference in the election "as put forth by the intelligence report at the beginning of their accusation against the Russian's meddling" you look like a conspiracy theorist to me. The reason is you only have one side of the story and because of the hate for Trump people put aside their critical thinking and they (want) to believe all that the Government claims.
 
So I to think darkplue went off the rails into conspiracy theories even though I think most of his posting was on the mark.
 
 
                                                                                                                                              Highway

Valid point;  I see this ends with 'Highway';   There is (or at least was),  a user called 'Highway'.

Are you the same user or are you using multiple sign-in user names? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...