Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Online Courses

David Guercio

Everybody know how they have those free online courses from time to time to go with the Spotlight?  I tried taking the Salute To Slapstick.  The 50 Years Of Hitchcock and the Mad About Musicals one.  Every time I try.  It’s kind of a little hard and I know a part of them also take place here on the message boards.  Every time I logged in.  It said that I didn’t have anything compleated or something like that.  So maybe if someone explained to me how the courses work.  I’ll see if I could maybe take the next one. So what do you do when you first login and if it continues to say you don’t have anything compleated and how does it work?

There can be any number of issues going on, David. I have problems with the courses, too. In my case though, I think it's related to the fact that I have a slower internet speed (videos stop to buffer often for me and when they restart, the sound is out of sync with the picture (think SINGIN' IN THE RAIN 😄) This is just one of the issues I experience.

If you sign up again for future courses, you might try using a different browser to see if that corrects your issues. If it doesn't, then you can always message the moderators under the "help" or "contact us" at the bottom of any page on this site.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings