Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Film Title Needed

PreWW2

Hello, I saw a film last year but for the life of me I can't remember the title. I can't even tell you any of the cast, but it was about 2 sisters & their mother who lived in a small house right next to the train tracks, (on a few occasions during the film the train would run by and knock items off the shelves. The older daughter and a wealthy older man date a few times but He does not want to marry her. She finally gets him to propose only because she gets him to think a younger man is interested in her. Thanks in advance.    

11 minutes ago, Terrence1 said:

The first movie that came to mind is "A Letter to Three Wives".  Linda Darnell and Barbara Lawrence played sisters who lived in a poor section of town.   Does this sound familiar?

Well that is only 1\3 of the movie,  but I believe you're on-target.   Funny how what the OP remembers is about that house on the other side of the tracks!    (but yea,  the life story of the rich-man\beautiful young women was the most interesting of the 3).

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings