Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing for April, 2019

filmnoirguy

It's bad enough that we have to put up with the on-line edition of Now Playing, but if that's the way TCM wants to do it, let's get it right!  Here are 2 mistakes I caught in the April edition:  On April 14, Gone with the Wind Part 2 is scheduled for 8 pm (est) followed by Gone with the Wind Part 1.  Really?  Even though I've seen the movie countless times, I don't want to switch the two parts around.  On April 28, it reads that The Bad and the Beautiful stars Elaine Stewart, Sammy White and Leo G. Carroll.  This movie has an all-star cast in the leads:  Kirk Douglas, Lana Turner, Dick Powell, Barry Sullivan, Walter Pidgeon, Gilbert Roland and supporting Oscar winner Gloria Grahame.  The other 3 are indeed in the movie, but....well, you know.  Personally, I'd rather receive a paper copy of Now Playing in the mail, but if this is the only way to get it I at least want it to be right.    

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings