Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM FILM FEST 2019

jakeem

The American LegionVerified account @AmericanLegion 41m41 minutes ago

,@tcm host @davekarger intros @TheNormanLear film “Cold Turkey” @HollywoodPost43’s #LegionTheater during #TCMFF. It was the only big-screen film Lear directed; you may have heard of some of his other work: All in the Family, Sanford & Son, One Day at a Time, The Jeffersons, etc.

D4JPfNDUYAAwuBG.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 1:53 PM, mr6666 said:

Jennifer Dorian @JRDorian 18h18 hours ago

There is no greater honor for TCM than to bring enjoyment into peoples’ lives. We are so humbled that you choose to invest your personal time with us

... we know what it takes to get away from home… pet sitters, child care, packing, TSA, time off- cheers to you all! #TCMFF

D4AEEaRU0AAptBk.jpg

Hey, thanks for posting my picture. 

On 4/16/2019 at 2:31 PM, LawrenceA said:

Are you the one in the middle?

I read it as "thanks for posting my PICTURE" meaning Kingrat was the photographer, but if I misunderstood, you HAVE to point out which teeny blob is you. 

I'm going to guess you're the guy on the right with gray hair & beard - behind the gal in the red dress, between Maltin & the smiling Gavin McLoud lookalike.

I love how the guy in the gray & black skull shirt just HAD to emote....and completely block two people's faces. If THAT'S you, Kingrat...you are a rat!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

I read it as "thanks for posting my PICTURE" meaning Kingrat was the photographer, but if I misunderstood, you HAVE to point out which teeny blob is you. 

I'm going to guess the guy on the right with gray hair & beard - behind the gal in the red dress, between Maltin & the smiling Gavin McLoud lookalike.

I love how the guy in the gray & black skull shirt just HAD to emote....and completely block two people's faces. If THAT'S you, Kingrat...you are a rat!

It was a joke...the guy in the middle is Ben Mankiewicz, who I'm fairly certain is not Kingrat.

19 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

It was a joke...the guy in the middle is Ben Mankiewicz, who I'm fairly certain is not Kingrat.

I was guessing the guy with gray hair & beard - not Ben M- whom I recognised of course.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings