Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Be honest, why did not 1 so called movie history buff even attempt to???

spence

Well, if some dare, which I doubt & had their back up in just have some fun & throwing their hand in the annual predict the winners "OSCAR Predictions"  THIS RECENT YEAR?

In a quarter of a century this was an absoute first & tital chickeb BLACK-OUT  I know Hollywood is gracefully pc now, started about 26yrs ag 7 gets worse with each day, just ignore them   You think NFL SP fans have a problem with the personal politics of that sport, same goes with boxing, Baseball,etc  Plus, try & honor it's history

WHAT A LOWPOINT

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spence said:

Well, if some dare, which I doubt & had their back up in just have some fun & throwing their hand in the annual predict the winners "OSCAR Predictions"  THIS RECENT YEAR?

In a quarter of a century this was an absoute first & tital chickeb BLACK-OUT  I know Hollywood is gracefully pc now, started about 26yrs ag 7 gets worse with each day, just ignore them   You think NFL SP fans have a problem with the personal politics of that sport, same goes with boxing, Baseball,etc  Plus, try & honor it's history

WHAT A LOWPOINT

Not sure what you're upset about Spence. Some people are simply not interested in the Oscars, while others are. 

Your phrase "gracefully PC" made me smile. Though I don't think grace or gracefulness has much to do with political correctness. Does it?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings