• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where movie characters live

TopBilled

Home Sweet Hollywood
Recent Listing

screen-shot-2019-04-23-at-4.54.17-pm.png

"This is where I live with my husband. Only I don't plan to be married much longer. See that swell guy walking down to his car? His name's Walter. He's going to help me get rid of my husband and make it look like an accident."

-- Phyllis Dietrichson
DOUBLE INDEMNITY (1944)

Home Sweet Hollywood
Recent Listing

screen-shot-2019-04-23-at-5.41.43-pm.png

"I recently bought this property to raise my sheep. We ain't harmin' nobody. But some people in this here valley, they think ranching is for cattle...and they're trying to run us off our land. But I'm warning you, if you come one step closer, I'll shoot."

-- Josie Minick
THE BALLAD OF JOSIE (1968)

There is a story behind where the Brady Bunch lived...that is DIDN'T live!  The owners regret having the front of their home used as a back drop and fans who can't tell fantasy from reality descended by the droves.  Had to install a hybrid wall / fence.

Before..

gettyimages-159845778.jpg?itok=1rN9yXBq&

after...

r-BRADY-BUNCH-HOUSE-large570.jpg

https://www.etonline.com/iconic-brady-bunch-house-for-sale-after-nearly-50-years-106352

Some moron planned to purchased and restore it to the way it was on television.  WHAT A DOPE....that was a studio set. :lol::huh::wacko:

Inside the Brady Bunch 'house".

3411820925_8feaba32e8_b.jpg

3157721253_1c59d9a95e_b.jpg

3710159041_bb43b88a07.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay TB, I'll play along with ya here...

Commercial property located near the base of Coffee Pot Rock in scenic Sedona Arizona has recently been listed for sale.

2081484506_d4edc90ab0_z.jpg?zz=1

Contact local Century 19 realtor via telegraph for further details if interested in owning this slice of rustic Americana used in the film Angel and the Badman starring John Wayne.

(...although, don't be surprised to find in century 21st a tract of homes nestled within very VERY close proximity of where this photo was taken back in the middle of century 20th)

;)

• Haha 1

The most unlikely haunted house: from 1958's House on Haunted Hill..a concrete block home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright at 2607 Glendower Ave...  it evidently suffered a lot of damage, but has been renovated (the asking price last year was 23 mill...)Related image

• Like 1

HITCHOCKS'S A . SHADOW OF A DOUBT 1943 set in the real or fictional SANTA ROSA CALIFORNIA. I Have been to Santa Rosa and it is still a l,ovely city.

https://www.google.com/search?q=SHADOW+OF+DOUBT+FILM&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyjJGdsezhAhWcJDQIHV8dAUMQ_AUIECgD&biw=1920&bih=801#imgdii=2IUjWPLbsGa4YM:&imgrc=FGv1SEpsanPAPM:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Rennie said:

I live in Santa Rosa, California. It is questionable as to being lovely.

It is an extension of the SF Bay Area.

I want out!!!

In that case M.R., have you considered moving a bit south from the Bay Area?

You know, the central California coastal area, especially the Paso Robles area and which has become quite the wine country of late(and a locale which has always reminded me of the Tuscany area of central Italy), is not only far less crowded than either the Bay Area and SoCal, but the housing prices there are still very reasonable compared to those places, also.

(...truth be known here, even as beautiful and majestic as Sedona Arizona is, my wife and I occasionally contemplate a move back to California and specifically to the Paso Robles area)

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings