Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

"A Battle For The Soul Of This Nation" - You Tell 'Em, Joe!

Jon Stewart: Joe Biden, Humbled By Grief, May Be The Leader America Needs Right Now

S5 6:05

..... Jon Stewart weighs in on the choice America faces at the ballot box this November, pointing out that only one candidate possesses the humility necessary to lead this country out of this moment of great struggle and sadness..........

1 minute ago, mr6666 said:

Jon Stewart: Joe Biden, Humbled By Grief, May Be The Leader America Needs Right Now

S5 6:05

..... Jon Stewart weighs in on the choice America faces at the ballot box this November, pointing out that only one candidate possesses the humility necessary to lead this country out of this moment of great struggle and sadness..........

And Donald Trump said he was pro choice, pro the war in Iraq.

What matters is what Biden does when he becomes President.

And BTW, there would be no 124,000 dead Americans due to this virus if Hillary Clinton had been elected.  She would have handled in like Germany or New Zealand did.

NEW: After being instructed by

to release staff diversity numbers,

the campaign has disclosed that 35% of its full time staff are people of color.

Senior staffers, which they described as department heads, advisors, consultants & deputy managers, are 36 percent diverse

Biden slams Trump over reported bounties placed on US troops

......"The truly shocking revelation that if the Times report is true, and I emphasize that again, is that President Trump, the commander in chief of American troops serving in a dangerous theater of war, has known about this for months, according to the Times, and done worse than nothing,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said during a virtual town hall.......

------------------------------

Every day that Donald Trump sits in the Oval Office, he proves just how unfit he is to lead our nation.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Biden slams Trump over reported bounties placed on US troops

......"The truly shocking revelation that if the Times report is true, and I emphasize that again, is that President Trump, the commander in chief of American troops serving in a dangerous theater of war, has known about this for months, according to the Times, and done worse than nothing,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said during a virtual town hall.......

------------------------------

Every day that Donald Trump sits in the Oval Office, he proves just how unfit he is to lead our nation.

if the Times report is true----- if,if,if only Iran had weapons of mass destruction.

4 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

if the Times report is true----- if,if,if only Iran had weapons of mass destruction.

Why wouldn't it be true.  The Taliban accepted help from the Americans when the Russians were the occupiers.

It is very odd that you and Jimmy Dore defend everything Putin ...  and Trump.

12 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Why wouldn't it be true.  The Taliban accepted help from the Americans when the Russians were the occupiers.

It is very odd that you and Jimmy Dore defend everything Putin ...  and Trump.

This story is going around without restraint, who are the sources? Maddow is foaming at the mouth again, I would say this that Trump has been harder on Russia then the "Dem. bias news" want's to admit and  Maddow will never report the counter argument showing Trumps harassment to Russia through troop deployment, sanction's, and arm sales.

• Haha 1

BIDEN: "Just yesterday, he was once more claiming that the coronavirus would "just disappear, I hope." ...

We're months into this crisis and that's still your best answer?

Quit hoping for the best, Mr. President ...

Act, lead or get out of the way so others can."

NEWS:

just opened a new front against Trump, slamming him over the European Union ban on US travel.

"Because Trump can’t do the most basic parts of his job, the US is now viewed as posing a global health risk," Biden says in a statement to me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/02/biden-just-slammed-trump-new-hidden-vulnerability/

Eight years ago I did not like Trump, but understood why some people might like him. Four years ago I didn't even consider voting for Trump, but understood why some people might do so while questioning their judgement. Today, I simply cannot fathom another term for Trump . However, I no longer question his supporters judgement. I question their sanity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hoganman1 said:

Eight years ago I did not like Trump, but understood why some people might like him. Four years ago I didn't even consider voting for Trump, but understood why some people might do so while questioning their judgement. Today, I simply cannot fathom another term for Trump . However, I no longer question his supporters judgement. I question their sanity.

And what's sadder than sad is that he's probably going to get around 45% of the votes this fall, when he and other Republicans deserve 35% or less.  My hope is that the President and his party of stupid, lazy, and thoughtless people go down in flames in a major way in November.  I have vowed to never vote for another Republican candidate for any office as long as I live.  Unfortunately at my age, I don't have too many elections left in me.

• Like 1