Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

"A Battle For The Soul Of This Nation" - You Tell 'Em, Joe!

Recommended Posts

Jon Stewart: Joe Biden, Humbled By Grief, May Be The Leader America Needs Right Now

 

S5 6:05

..... Jon Stewart weighs in on the choice America faces at the ballot box this November, pointing out that only one candidate possesses the humility necessary to lead this country out of this moment of great struggle and sadness..........
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mr6666 said:

Jon Stewart: Joe Biden, Humbled By Grief, May Be The Leader America Needs Right Now

 

S5 6:05

..... Jon Stewart weighs in on the choice America faces at the ballot box this November, pointing out that only one candidate possesses the humility necessary to lead this country out of this moment of great struggle and sadness..........
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Donald Trump said he was pro choice, pro the war in Iraq.

What matters is what Biden does when he becomes President.

And BTW, there would be no 124,000 dead Americans due to this virus if Hillary Clinton had been elected.  She would have handled in like Germany or New Zealand did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
NEW: After being instructed by

to release staff diversity numbers,

the campaign has disclosed that 35% of its full time staff are people of color.

Senior staffers, which they described as department heads, advisors, consultants & deputy managers, are 36 percent diverse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden slams Trump over reported bounties placed on US troops

......"The truly shocking revelation that if the Times report is true, and I emphasize that again, is that President Trump, the commander in chief of American troops serving in a dangerous theater of war, has known about this for months, according to the Times, and done worse than nothing,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said during a virtual town hall.......

------------------------------

 
 
Every day that Donald Trump sits in the Oval Office, he proves just how unfit he is to lead our nation.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Biden slams Trump over reported bounties placed on US troops

......"The truly shocking revelation that if the Times report is true, and I emphasize that again, is that President Trump, the commander in chief of American troops serving in a dangerous theater of war, has known about this for months, according to the Times, and done worse than nothing,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said during a virtual town hall.......

------------------------------

 
 
Every day that Donald Trump sits in the Oval Office, he proves just how unfit he is to lead our nation.

if the Times report is true----- if,if,if only Iran had weapons of mass destruction.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

if the Times report is true----- if,if,if only Iran had weapons of mass destruction.

Why wouldn't it be true.  The Taliban accepted help from the Americans when the Russians were the occupiers.

It is very odd that you and Jimmy Dore defend everything Putin ...  and Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Why wouldn't it be true.  The Taliban accepted help from the Americans when the Russians were the occupiers.

It is very odd that you and Jimmy Dore defend everything Putin ...  and Trump.


This story is going around without restraint, who are the sources? Maddow is foaming at the mouth again, I would say this that Trump has been harder on Russia then the "Dem. bias news" want's to admit and  Maddow will never report the counter argument showing Trumps harassment to Russia through troop deployment, sanction's, and arm sales.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIDEN: "Just yesterday, he was once more claiming that the coronavirus would "just disappear, I hope." ...

We're months into this crisis and that's still your best answer?

Quit hoping for the best, Mr. President ...

Act, lead or get out of the way so others can."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NEWS:

just opened a new front against Trump, slamming him over the European Union ban on US travel.

"Because Trump can’t do the most basic parts of his job, the US is now viewed as posing a global health risk," Biden says in a statement to me:

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/02/biden-just-slammed-trump-new-hidden-vulnerability/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Eight years ago I did not like Trump, but understood why some people might like him. Four years ago I didn't even consider voting for Trump, but understood why some people might do so while questioning their judgement. Today, I simply cannot fathom another term for Trump . However, I no longer question his supporters judgement. I question their sanity.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoganman1 said:

 Eight years ago I did not like Trump, but understood why some people might like him. Four years ago I didn't even consider voting for Trump, but understood why some people might do so while questioning their judgement. Today, I simply cannot fathom another term for Trump . However, I no longer question his supporters judgement. I question their sanity.

And what's sadder than sad is that he's probably going to get around 45% of the votes this fall, when he and other Republicans deserve 35% or less.  My hope is that the President and his party of stupid, lazy, and thoughtless people go down in flames in a major way in November.  I have vowed to never vote for another Republican candidate for any office as long as I live.  Unfortunately at my age, I don't have too many elections left in me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...